Foxface question

Gimplar

hey everyone

So, i bought a foxface to try and eliminate my caulerpa problem in my tank. My question is:

How fast do they grow? or is that based off how much i feed them? i feed my fish everyday with mysis brine and bloodworms

Also, Would anyone be interested in trading for one? i need to find it a new home when the deed is done cause my tank is only 30 gal.

thanks

-Nelson

Your foxface, if it's like mine, will eat what you feed the tank over the caulerpa. You might have to cut back on the tank feedings to get him working. My foxface has not grown more than an inch in the year I have had it. Maybe I got a pygmy or something. LOL.
The foxface will also produce ALOT of waste. I hope you have a decent skimmer running on your tank.
Good luck on the caulerpa.

they can grow really fast i have 5 rabbitfish feed em and they will grow super fast an inch or more per month

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13483529#post13483529 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hexedagain
Your foxface, if it's like mine, will eat what you feed the tank over the caulerpa. You might have to cut back on the tank feedings to get him working. My foxface has not grown more than an inch in the year I have had it. Maybe I got a pygmy or something. LOL.
The foxface will also produce ALOT of waste. I hope you have a decent skimmer running on your tank.
Good luck on the caulerpa.

thanks for the heads up on the waste.

Yea, i may cut it back for a little bit, my fish will be fine, i got tons of pods and such in there.

I just really want this caulerpa out of there.

I would stop feeding for a few days. Then I would cut back on how much you feed till the job is done.

good luck

Back