frag rack

GPhiAce

Do anyone have some extra egg crate (6" x 5") and frag plugs (10 or so)? I am planning on making a small frag rack to put in my 29g. I am thinking of just attaching the egg crate to a cleaning magnet and using it like that for a while. Any other suggestions would be nice. I can pick it up whenever or you can just bring it to the next meeting.

fishdoc11

catch and release
Team RC
I have some egg crate but no plugs made to fit in the egg crate. I do have some flat bottomed plugs. You are welcome to some of each or both.
Chris

GPhiAce

Thanks chris,can you bring them to school or the meeting-- no real rush or anything- just something to do to procrastinate. I would still have an empty FO glass box if i weren't for you chris. I still need to buy a frag of the green birdsnest and long green milli from you, and am thinking of a PPE from Dave- don't think you are ready to sell any after you took some to the swap. Thanks again

fishdoc11

catch and release
Team RC
Hey Paul,
No problem on the eggcrate and disks. I can bring them to class next week. I'll be happy to make you a good deal on those 3 corals (PPE, Long polyped green mille and green birdsnest). Don't want to step on Dave's toes though.
Going to bed now:) I've had all the colic I can handle :lol:
Chris

imsqueak

Premium Member
I have about 1000 plugs from a past group buy. Since I dont do SPS anymore I dont need them. If you want some, just let me know how many (free).