Frag Swap at SEA 4/20

aquaph8

Love The Fish
Talked to Mike and Dan both today and the 20th is best for them. Tell your friends and start fraging some corals.

Everyone please help spread the word that SEA will not be taking credit cards for auction purchases. They expect nothing in return for having the auction there but need to be able to pay out everyone that brings corals. Please bring cash to make the closing process as painless as possible for the staff.

Remember this event is cash only, no exceptions.

Everyone is invited. Even if you don't want to buy or sale corals or fish SEA usually has a %off sale after the swap. I've got some nice pieces then too. It is a good time to visit and meet other refers too. Are we talking 12:00 start to auction?

Not sure, I assumed same as last time. We usually start setting up at noon and the auction starts at 1pm

Purple stags (x2)
Unknown green acros (x2)
Pink millies (x2)
sml ORA German Blue polyp acro

I may cut another 1 of the ORA German blue (I promised one to jrich)...do you guys do any deals outside of the swap?
I can also cut a Red Planet frag or 2 if there's interest...seems like everybody's already got Red Planets though...

I'm looking for something really nice as what will probably be the last to go in to my tank for awhile.

LOL just noticed, What a day to have a "Reefing" Event!!

haha, there is a smoke shop a couple doors down isnt there?

Purple stags (x2)
Unknown green acros (x2)
Pink millies (x2)
sml ORA German Blue polyp acro

I may cut another 1 of the ORA German blue (I promised one to jrich)...do you guys do any deals outside of the swap?
I can also cut a Red Planet frag or 2 if there's interest...seems like everybody's already got Red Planets though...

I'm looking for something really nice as what will probably be the last to go in to my tank for awhile.

Ive been known to make deals before the auctions starts. Post up what your looking for.

Montis and Chalace to swap want any monti or chalice

Attachments

• 8inch idaho.jpg
    8inch idaho.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • orange and grape.jpg
    orange and grape.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 0
  • trifecta monti.jpg
    trifecta monti.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • small idaho.jpg
    small idaho.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
I can bring real red planet, something I bought as red planet that isn't , blue polyp green Monti, green slimmer, pink birds nest, bird of paradise , pocilipora , Monti cap if anyone needs more, purple stylo, orange digi , blasto merletti , blue tip acro(can't remember fancy name). Blue chalice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I can bring real red planet, something I bought as red planet that isn't , blue polyp green Monti, green slimmer, pink birds nest, bird of paradise , pocilipora , Monti cap if anyone needs more, purple stylo, orange digi , blasto merletti , blue tip acro(can't remember fancy name). Blue chalice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I want a blue polyp green monti

Anyone looking for some zoas??? I got some from planet zoa and chalices are taking over my tank so these gotta go. Im either gonna post em here or bring em to the swap.

umm I forget the names he uses for them and the site is not up at the moment but I know one of them is candy korn. They are all nice and I have some other no names that I got with my old tank. Hopefully this will fund my ro/di system :)

Back