Frag swap Flagstaff AZ

NothingbutNANO

Would like to get something organized. PM me if you are in or around flag and would like to get something going. Anything. We don't have an LFS. It is super brutal. I have to buy my materials from PETCO!!! I refuse to buy live from them, but ya, this is not a rant about PETCO. :)

So let me know, anyone if you are interested in starting a regularly meeting group or if maybe you know of one I am not aware of.

Thx in advance

Haha. Well thanks. But I would imagine there are quite a few groups down in the Valley. Appreciated. If you travel up here, as my corals reach fraging potential I will try to keep in touch if you like.

Just in case you are not aware, there is a local club for the valley, as well as maricopa, and a northern AZ club as well. Main forum list, scroll down to the reef clubs section, then south west. PHX valley's is called FRAG.

We have meetings and auctions every month.

hey! I'm in flag! I have a fairly new 110 gal. I have some polyps and coral, but I don't know what species they are. The whole tank setup came together. I'm in the process of bringing the coral back, it started dying in the previous owners hands, but it's definitely getting better with me. I put some in my boyfriend's 55 gal and it's last in his pretty well. I've never looked into fragging something before tho, so maybe i'm not the best person : (

actually, just after glancing through some coral pics, it looks similar (not not exactly the same) as caulastrea coral. It's in branches and has a blue end that looks like polyps. Although the web says that caulastrea shouldn't have direct intense light, and mine seems to enjoy it. If u are interested, i post a pic tomorrow, just let me know.

Back