Frag Swap Raffle Prizes!

ros_sco

Premium Member
The raffle list is growing!
So far there is:

a brand new 4 foot x 15 inch x 12 inch frag tank with corner overflow!
fragtank002.jpg

a Portal

IMG_9921Large_zps61bfeb80.jpg

a bucket of SeaChem reef salt

IMG_9923Large_zps42eec75b.jpg

a nice mini colony of CITR Red Dragon
The actual mini colony of Red Dragon

reddragonminiLarge_zps482ff7ef.jpg

Also, I will be putting together a special SPS acro 5 frag pack! It will contain at least 1 inch frags of old school LE and named acros including: Upscales Microclados, Pink Jade, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, and ATL Raspberry Lemonade Nasuta. The frags in the pack will only be available in the frag pack, and won't be entered in the swap!

The frags have all been made! The ATL Raspberry Lemonade is a little less than an inch, the coral likes to table in my tank.

IMG_9928Large_zps6227f6f1.jpg

I posted pictures of the corals in the main frag swap thread, but here goes again:

Mother colony closeups of the frag pack acros

Upscales Microclados
UpscalesMicrocladostopdown13Large_zps27d8af8d.jpg

Pink Jade
pinkjade13Large_zps3818621c.jpg

Pink Lemonade
PinkLemonadeTopdown13Large_zps10b99c46.jpg

Strawberry Lemonade
StrawberryLemonadeTopdown2-24-13Large_zps9633e052.jpg

ATL Raspberry Lemonade Nasuta
ATLRaspberryLemonadeNasutaTopdown13Large_zps717aae79.jpg

PAR38 bulb from Rapid LED came today! LED combo 6 royal blue, 2 cool white, 2
natural white, 2 UV with 60 degree optics.

IMG_9932aLarge_zps0622cfe5.jpg

A Kent Marine R/O filter and three $25 gift certificates from Mike and Lanee at The Deep in Redding!
Thanks!!!

IMG_9960Large_zpsfdeebb6f.jpg

Aww come on guys !!!! There are way too many cool things that I want to win......guess I'm gonna have to buy more raffle tickets then originally planned . lol

Ya that's quite the list. I will be bringing up the x3 $20 dr.fostersmith gift cards with food and calcium suppliment grab bags for the table also.

Got some reef glue samples from Ecotech Marine today, will be given to all who pre-registered and then to walk-ins as they register until they are gone. The earlier you show up , the better chance of getting some!

The Reef Nutrition package was a no-show. Sorry - the pictures I posted were from the email that I was sent so I thought it was a sure thing. Figures-as it was the only thing I posted that I didn't have in-hand yet.

Back