Frag swap

triggerjay

The swap is on June 3rd, at 1:00pm. Who's gonna be able to make it to give me a rough estimate on how many people will be here? Thanks

Jason

id really like to see all of you guys again but its up in the air whether or not ill be free.

ill make it if i can. josh u should take some pics of your tank i wanna see its progress

ok, the tanks are pretty much ready. All I have left to do is secure the egg crating in the 75g. Light above the 75 is a little crude to say the least, but functional. (Thanks Josh for letting me borrow the bulb). I have room for TONS of frags now so bring all you want. Cant wait to see them fill up at the frag swap. I still need to put the PC lights on the 20g, and lack a power strip to do so,.. I might run out today and get one. I made a carbon reactor last night at work, and put it on the 75g... Heres the pics:
coral034.jpg

Look under the stand.. kinda gives a new meaning to PC lights.. I had to have something to put the huge old magnetic ballast in.. lol

and the little 20g:
coral035.jpg

Thank god I have an understanding wife. These things are set up in the kitchen!

I look forward to meeting all who I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet. And for those I have met, Can't wait to talk salt with you again!

Jason

My wife and I may or may not be there, we are not sure yet. I'll let you know when I find out.

Cheers

Yourself, and anything that goes with Burgers & Dogs if you wish. I will provide buns, burgers, dogs, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, cheese, ketchup, mustard, plates & cups. I will also have a jug of non-sweet ice tea, and provide sugar for those who want it. C-ya there. Looks like its gonna be a good turnout.

Jason

Starting to look like something!

PictureorVideo017.jpg

This thing is way too cool John..
PictureorVideo014.jpg

and a few pics of some of the other frags:

PictureorVideo016.jpg

PictureorVideo015.jpg

PictureorVideo013.jpg

PictureorVideo012.jpg

Anyone who wishes to drop off frags early, we are ready for them anytime. Just give me a call at 268-0846 to set up a time. I will be around all day tomorrow, and monday evening. I have some space left in the 75, and the 20g is still empty.. and if we have to, I also have a 40 breeder I can set up..

Jason

Back