Frags for swap!

bshumake

Just for those of us who have and wish to trade or what-not. Post If you have something or are looking.

Green slimer, tree coral, and frogspawn

Green slimer, tree coral, and frogspawn

I'm able to trade a frogspawn frag and a green slimer frag. I got them both from Cody earlier this summer. I split the frogspawn when I got it and one of the halves is so big now it needs to be split again. The Acropora green slimer is really fast growing, and I can take a major branch off it (before it knocks off my Monti cap). I've also got lots of little tree coral frags around my tank, and I can part with several. I passed the mother tree coral on to a friend earlier this summer but kept over a dozen frags from it. Other critters I have are still a bit too small to frag just yet.

I'll post recent pics of the above critters in my gallery later today.

I'm open to trade for things I don't already have, whatever is interesting.

I think this thread will be an interesting way to find out what others have to trade, other than word of mouth, which can be somewhat limited.

Jay

Gone to a good home!

Gone to a good home!

The frogspawn and green slimer frag are gone, or at least until what I have left grow some more! I've still got enough Kenya tree coral to shake a slug at!

I have some neon green Sarcophyton babies again. There are two well established and the mother colony is trying to drop a couple more again.

I can't believe this was ever a hard to get coral. If everyone else's drops babies as regularly as mine does then the whole world should have one by now.

ISO purple Monti cap and turquoise acro

I've got orange, green, and green with purple rim specimens of Monti capricornis, and would like to add a purple frag to my tank. I'm also looking for a turquoise acro frag. If have a wide variety of acro frags to swap.
Jay

I've got orange, green, and green with purple rim specimens of Monti capricornis, and would like to add a purple frag to my tank. I'm also looking for a turquoise acro frag. If have a wide variety of acro frags to swap.
Jay

I can slice up some spaghetti finger leather. I also have some shrooms (Green) and pulsing silver xenia. Looking for: Toadstool frag, any SPS.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8052876#post8052876 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crpeck
I have some neon green Sarcophyton babies again. There are two well established and the mother colony is trying to drop a couple more again.

I can't believe this was ever a hard to get coral. If everyone else's drops babies as regularly as mine does then the whole world should have one by now.

I'll buy one.

Great!

They're shedding at the moment. Let me make sure they come out of it. Also, Barrett is holding a couple for me when I ran out of room before.

Barrett, how do the sarco babies that you have look?

I have another green slimer acropora frag that is ready to go. That things grows like crazy! And I have a very lovely Australian delicate staghorn coral frag (see my gallery). I really would like to trade, not sell (I'd like to increase my biodiversity, not my checking account!).

I'm still looking for a purple monti cap or a monti cap with polyps to trade.

And as always, Kenya tree coral frags are FREE at Chez Blundon!

Neuroslicer,

We have purple monti-cap we'd like to trade for a frag of your delicate staghorn coral. I can try to get a picture of it tonight so you can see if it is a color morph you would like.

I think we will be in Memphis the last weekend in September.

--Amy

Oooh, great Amy. The piece of Australian delicate that I accidentally broke off when I received the original frag is now itself almost an inch high... and growing rapidly. I'll gladly swap it for a purple monti cap frag. Let me know when to expect you.
Jay

Should have some babies ready soon!

Should have some babies ready soon!

115548Ricordia.JPG

Tridacna derasa

Tridacna derasa

I've got a 1.75 inch Tridacna derasa up for adoption. PM me if you're interested. I'll put it in my gallery shortly, along with the green slimer that I can frag, and the Australian Delicate Staghorn frag for Amy.

Does anyone have a pink bird's nest frag?
Jay

I'm back from out of town and found my two green toadstool babies are over their shed and looking good.

If you've not already gotten one of the ones from Barrett that he's holding, Dave, I can bring you one to the store this week or you can come here if you want to pick which one you want.

Jay, if no one else has pink birdsnest, I can frag some for you off my colony and start one for you.

Cathy

Back