Frags FS from my 240g

Thanks, all.

So I rearranged some stuff in the tank, and I've discovered that, while I never thought I'd do it, I've had so much growth that I've outgrown my 240G. So in addition to the stuff I've posted here, I have the following as well:

Frags of this lokani, $45:
Lokani%201.JPG

Frags of this jacquilinae, $40:
Jacquilinae.JPG

Frags of this tricolor, $40:
Tricolor.JPG

Frags of this blue cali tort, $45:
Tort%20blue%20closeup.JPG

Two frags of Tyree Lime In The Sky, $50 each:
Tyree%20Lime%20In%20Sky.JPG

Two frags of this metallic aquamarine stag, $45 each:
Unknown5%20Macro.JPG

Some full colonies available (much bigger than a minicolony)...

FULL COLONY of this golden birdsnest (picture is of parent), 6+" long and 4-5 inches wide, $90:
[
Birdsnest%20Golden.JPG

FULL COLONY of this unknown poci; golfball size and up, $50:
Poci2.JPG

FULL COLONY of this metallic green poci (picture is of parent), about the size of a softball; it's the one in the middle, but a full colony, $100:
Pocillopora%20Corner%20Macro%202.JPG

FULL COLONY of the Neon green hydnophora (picture is of parent), big chunk, $80:
Hydnophora.JPG

FULL COLONY of the Deep Blue Micropthalma (picture is of parent), $120:
Micropthalma%20Blue%20Macro.JPG

FULL COLONY of the Miami Orchid (picture is of parent), $120:
Miami%20Orchid.JPG

FULL COLONY of the pink Formosa (picture is of parent), $95:
Formosa%20Pink.JPG

Last edited:
OK, I'm selling pretty much my entire "poci corner". I just need the room and can't justify keeping it anymore. Pic below:

Pocillopora%20Corner.JPG

More of a macro:
Pocillopora%20Corner%20Macro.JPG

A few things to keep in mind:

- It's actually 3 or 4 colonies of poci that have grown together, including a neon green, a metallic pink, etc.

- It will likely break into at least a few big pieces (and probably lots of smaller pieces breaking off) that will fit together; take my word for it, in a healthy tank it'll grow back together within a month.

- This thing is big - a little bigger than a basketball. Make sure you have room.

It's very healthy, very pretty, but I just don't have the room anymore. I never thought I'd outgrow a 240G, but it happened. For obvious reasons I won't ship this; you can come pick it up or I can deliver it (in a biiig bucket :)).

I have no idea how much to sell this for, so I'll say $150 for the whole thing. If you're looking to fill an entire corner of your tank with a healthy and unique entwined set of pocis, let me know...

Arthur

OK, I'm also selling a colony of my Heliopora Coerulea:

Coerulea%201.JPG

This grows very nicely; looks like plastic under the water, fuzzy polyps, hot pink. I have a chunk that broke off the main colony, but it's a colony itself: 8"+ long, 4"+ wide, nice thunk chunk. I'll put this one up for $125; again, not really something I can ship, so we'll either meet up or you can come by Woodland Hills.

Arthur

Yah, the Helio is a hot pink, grows well, and is one of the more unusual pieces I've ever had. The surface looks like it's covered in plastic under water; very shiny.

I still have the colony piece if anyone is interested...

Arthur

Still have the colony-sized piece of hot-pink heliopora coerulea available. I also still have frags of everything available except for the Purple Monster, although Lime In The Sky and Efflo are running low on fraggable sections...

After another growth spurt I have frags of most of my stuff available, except for Purple Monster (letting it grow), Pink Pocillopora (sold the entire colony) and the Green Stylo (same). Please let me know if you're interested in anything.

Arthur

All...

My distinct apologies for being incoomunicado...I've had no internet home for a week, since the rains apparently shorted out the entire AT&T company in SoCal...worst week of my life. :) Finally got it back last night; I will be returning all e-mails and PMs. Thanks...

Arthur

no internet for a week wow that sucks. its hard to believe how dependent we have become on something that didn't really exist 10 to 15 years ago... well cell phones too i guess. anyway beautiful stuff you have there will you be at the next RAP or MAX?

Back