Frags FS from my 240g

boobookitty

Hi...

I've had more growth, and am actually outgrowing my 240, so here is a set of stuff I can frag, for pickup in SoCal or shipping. I tend to frag old-school big (you can check the feedback thread), and of course offer deep discounts for those who buy more than a couple. Let me know if you're interested...

I have a fair amount of golden birdsnest, decent frags for $15, big frags for $25:
Birdsnest%20Golden.JPG

The king of the tank, Purple Monster colony; frags are rare (I have 2 right now), $100:
Purple%20Monster.JPG

The Tyree Chalice (Llamelosa), a 1" frag for $40:
Chalice%20Tyree.JPG

One of my favorites, pink coerulea heliopora. Looks deep pink, has a plastic look to it. Big frag $35, minicolony $65:
Coerulea%201.JPG

I've had a lot of growth in this efflo; rumored to be the Aquarium City efflo but I have no "papers": frags $50
Efflorescens.JPG

This is one of my two top favorite pieces; blue micropthalma, relatively rare. Good sized frag $40, minicolony $85:
Micropthalma%20Blue%20Macro.JPG

This pink stag (formosa?) grows really well; deep pink with blue tips. A good sized frag is $35, minicolony is $60:
Formosa%20Pink.JPG

Neon green hydnophora, very bushy; decent frag $25, minicolony $50:
Hydnophora%20Macro.JPG

Miami Orchid, grows REALLY well in my tank: big frag $35, minicolony $80:
Miami%20Orchid.JPG

More coming...

Arthur

A green "irregular" monti cap (what we used to call the Japanese cap): frags $30:
Monti%20Cap%20Green%20Macro.JPG

I got this poci from Pierce 5 years ago...grows like a cliff wall. I can get a good-sized bud: $50:
Pocillopora%20Pierce.JPG

This red prostrata has grown really well in the last 8 months: good sized frag $35:
Prostrata.JPG

This spongeode is one of my favs, grows like stalagmites: good sized frag $30, minicolony $65:
Spongeode.JPG

Not sure what type of coral this is, so I've always just called it "pink stag": frag is $35:
Stag%20Pink.JPG

A macro of the miyagi tort; frag $35:
Tort%20Miyagi%20Macro.JPG

Yellow "tort" (really an austera): big frag $35, minicolony $75:
Tort%20Yellow.JPG

I have no idea what this is; grows well in my tank; big frags are $40:
Unknown3.JPG

Again, the above are prices from past swaps; lemme know if you're interested in more than one piece and I'll cut you a deal...

Arthur

amazingly nice stuff, that purple monster is a beast :)

will have to visit you when I have some cash

got any better pictures of that pink stag? (formosa)

intrested in these if you still have them available

Yellow "tort" (really an austera): big frag $35
This pink stag, deep pink with blue tips. A good sized frag is $35
I have a fair amount of golden birdsnest, big frag for $25:

Hi, all...

I'm in Woodland Hills, in the Valley, but I work near LAX and I'm often in Burbank so I can meet up almost anywhere. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in anything specific...

I got a frag of the PM from Arthur about a year ago and it is an awesome piece. Slow grower though.

I got some frags from booboo at the frag swap at hugos. Very good size frags and there lookin awesome in my tank!!! Booboo is there any way you can post a full tank shot?

Arthur,

I'm going out of town till Monday. I'd like to pay you a visit and pick up several frags when I get back. I'm in Simi Valley.

Chad

Back