Free Condy to good home

ag09g

I have had this anemone for the past 4/5 years but we want to start making our tank a reef, unfortunately the anemone is taking up too much real estate on the left half of our tank so were hoping we can find him a new home!

Ill post a few pictures so you can see how it looks. I apologize about how bad they are! The tank is 6ft long for a size reference.

If anyone is interested just message me and let me know! I live in Apollo Beach (just south of Tampa) and can definitely arrange to meet up to drop him off if need be :)

IMG_3955_zpsd415f937.png

IMG_3953_zpsbcca3d46.png

IMG_3954_zpsb6232cca.png

IMG_3952_zps7d6329c6.png

Last edited:
FYI- It looks like u are going to need to upgrade your filtration system before going reef. I would like u to have a successful experience.

FYI- It looks like u are going to need to upgrade your filtration system before going reef. I would like u to have a successful experience.

The type of filtration is not important - water quality/parameters are what's important. There are many different ways to reach ideal water quality/parameters.

Ya the filters are old, as is the tank, but our water quality is in check. Also this isn't our first reef, just the first in this tank!

Thank you for the advice though!

And reef monster someone else got him! Sorry!

Back