Free Corals/Fish

BoilerTribe4

Hi Nashville Area,

I took a second job and simply do not have time to maintain my 75gal salt. The Xenia took over, my wife is tired of how it looks with the xenia, and I don't have time to fix it. So, my loss your gain.

Livestock: I have 1 clown, 1 orchid dotty, 1 blue chromi,1 yellow tail damsel, 2 hermit crabs and a bunch of substrate snails. All healthy.

Coral: 1 healthy red/pink cauliflower coral (about 4 inches tall and 5 across), 1 duncan with about 10 heads, one small hammer with 4 separate heads, 1 acan that may be stuck onto the live rock, a bunch of GSP, and enough flowing and pulsing xenia to drive you crazy. You're welcome to the xenia, but I seriously don't recommend you take it - it's a nightmare. The GSP is starting to get everywhere as well. Full disclosure, I have vermetid snails so you may not want any of the coral (another thing the wife hates about the tank is the "ugly" vermetid snails.

At this point I'm not sure I'm ready to part with the tank as I drilled/plumbed it and may want to revisit marine tanks down the road if I have more time, but the livestock is yours for the tanking.

PM if interested, I live in Nashville.

Back