Free corals

discotu

Discotu
Tis the season...i have a few frags of mind blowing palys, one tiny frog spawn, couple yellow polyps, and two polyp grandis paly.

FCFS....happy holidays!

I also have a dendro free to someone qualified to take care of it. I've been lazy due to travel etc so it's receded a bit but its still healthy. A little smaller then a dime and two tiny baby heads.

If dendro is still available I will happily take it on. Have been growing mine out for quite some time... Whole lot of spot feeding

more free stuff

more free stuff

here's what's left:

i trimmed back by crown royal colony so i have a bunch of frags available.

I also have a small colony of peach zoas...i'll split this in two if there's interest.

still have yellow polyps that i've been plucking out of my tank

and a few mind blowing palys

available most of the weekend

Last edited:
Still available? I'd be interested in them if they are some smaller frags. I'm stocking a 3 gallon and a 4 gallon at the moment.

I also have the following for established sps tanks:
A small frag of ORA bird of paradise
Tiny frag of red dragon
1" frag of a baby blue colored acro
Couple pieces of blue digi
Small piece of rainbow monti

One sps and softy per person please.

I also have the following for established sps tanks:
A small frag of ORA bird of paradise
Tiny frag of red dragon
1" frag of a baby blue colored acro
Couple pieces of blue digi
Small piece of rainbow monti

One sps and softy per person please.

I can pick up anytime this week if that works.

Randy! good to hear from you...ummmm never got around to doing the doors...doesn't bother me though...for a while i was always under the tank so it wasn't a priority. anyway, here's a couple shots from today:

How's your tank coming along? Lmk when you're ready to upgrade again ;)

Last edited:
Brian, haven't seen a pic of this tank since you first set it up with all the levels. My gosh, it's beautiful! Is that a parrotfish? I know Lawrence had a Quoyi parrotfish that he said did ok in reefs

thanks Rik! Yeah that's a Quoyi...got it from Lawrence. It does GREAT in my tank and is a gorgeous fish. Has never touched any coral period...knock on wood.

Back