Free Engineer Gobies

karoljablonski

I got 3 engineer gobies to give away. 2 are 6-7" long and one 10-11" long. I live in Hoffman Estates close to Roselle and Golf. All healthy and about 1-1.5 year old.

Karol

I'm a diver

I'm a diver

My tank is almost empty since I moved everything to my 120 today lots of open space in old 55. They do dig a lot and move ton of sand. Big net and time will do the trick. I know some people have traps ( I don't have one)

They're really cool fish but if you have any sort of sand bed you like, you don't want one. I've got one destroying mine, I can't catch foe the life of me--they never come out! I don't know what I was thinking.

Puffy, I bet you could catch him with a small hook and some shrimp or something, mine loves shrimp!

I love my engineer goby, he has alot of personallity and makes lots of cool tunnels behind the rocks and keeps the display kind of always changing... that being said he has decided to bury some nice corals which wasnt cool, but I could never get rid of him.

I have one but put some 2" pvc pipes so that he have his own tunnels and he likes it so no digging needed.

Back