Free Fish (Golden Damsels)

staninct

Zoanthid/SPS Killer
Title says most of it, here's the rest. I have 4 golden damsels (pearl color with yellow dorsal and tail fins) in my FOWLR that I would like to find a new home for. They are all 1-1.5" in length and very healthy and active, without being aggressive like other damsels I've had in the past. I live in Branford, and could bring them to the lecture at Bob's on Sunday for anyone interested. Would appreciate a few hermits or snails in return if anyone is in a giving mood!

staninct

Zoanthid/SPS Killer
Unfortunately no, I have to work next Sunday. If anyone from my area is going though I wouldn't mind "transshipment" of them!

cougaran

Unfortunately traveling to the other side of Ct for a damsel is not possible. Well if anyone does transplant them for the meeting and want to give me one that'd be great, if not, no big deal.. Thanks..

staninct

Zoanthid/SPS Killer
ha ha ha! I can understand that. Anyone from Cougaran's area coming to Bobs tomorrow? He NEEDS this damsel!

INKMAN

Well, they are in my tank and they are looking great. They regained their color and are exploring their new home. They are getting chased around by my Green Cgromis but I think they will be fine. Thanks again Stan and it was good to meet you.

BTW your PM box is full so I thought I would post here.

Peace,
INK