FREE fishing clinic sat 24th land park

sagitariuscbc

Premium Member
The boys and I have been doing some fishing and we learned of a free fishing clinic @ land park this coming sat. They stock the pond with tons of nice sized trout and provide bait tackle and instruction. Sorry I don't know if the regular state fish and game policies are in effect this day at the pond but I do know normally those over 16 must have a valid license. Just passing it on...
!-)

I hope we don't get rained out, I have a few neighborhood kidz I plan on taking them to catch their first fish ever...
!-)

If one were to go and hook up with me I can just about guarantee you'll catch at least one fish if not more...knock on wood but I am quite confident in my skillz... :) lol

Spear fishing would be great.. Tell u what if u get something worth while(quality) I'll cook it up for us!! I've been catching fish since before I could talk :) lol I am one of those that can call it catching as opposed to fishing.. Maybe because I'm a pieces water sign...

8:30 till noon... They have all u will need to fish the pond.. Just come on out and maybe bring some snacks and drinks!!! You'll know me once I get one on the line, I yell "fish on" everytime!-)
!-)

Back