Free frag - green pocilliopora

selgado

Premium Member
Anyone want a green pocilliopora frag? I accidentally dropped a rock on my colony. I've got 2 frags super glued to 1 rock. Each frag is approximately 1 1/2 inches and have 3 branches each. Any takers? No shipping!

Here is a pic of the parent colony:

mini-greenpoci.jpg

Would gladly take it off your hands there Selgado. Only problem is, I probably won't be up in the Toldedo area for a couple weeks. I live down in Marion but pass through Toledo when I go visit the folks up in Michigan.

Roachbug, looks like you are first. And yes, I can wait. Just PM me when you are ready to make the trip.

I might be able to do some trimming for some more frags. I'll see what I can do.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7533127#post7533127 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by selgado

I might be able to do some trimming for some more frags. I'll see what I can do.
Just drop another rock on it :D

Zip it cable boy. Or should I say cable-less boy.

And you should not wish for falling stones if you also have a glass tank...

Dwayne and Jeff on the no-freebies list. :p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7537265#post7537265 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by selgado
Zip it cable boy. Or should I say cable-less boy.

And you should not wish for falling stones if you also have a glass tank...

Dwayne and Jeff on the no-freebies list. :p
Mental note to self: DO NOT DRINK DIET COKE WHEN READING JOHN'S POSTS......and keep paper towels handy when I spew it on my computer screen laughing.....
John, it looks like one of the pieces you gave me.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7537315#post7537315 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by OneThunder
Mental note to self: DO NOT DRINK DIET COKE WHEN READING JOHN'S POSTS......and keep paper towels handy when I spew it on my computer screen laughing.....
John, it looks like one of the pieces you gave me.

lol Not again Julie! Sorry I will try to tone it down some. On the other hand, it is nice to finally have someone who understands my attempts at humor. :clown:

I am interested in a frag if you still have it. I live right in Toledo also. just PM for details...

Thanks!
Joe

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7546062#post7546062 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reefrock
I am interested in a frag if you still have it. I live right in Toledo also. just PM for details...

Thanks!
Joe

RoachBug is getting this frag. I still have to look into cutting some more frags.

And BTW welcome to the NORA forums!

Jen and Roach come and get your frags.

Jen, if yours gets much bigger, I'm gonna have to charge you. Or I'm sure someone else will take it.:worried: Roach, yours is doing pretty good too.

3 weeks ago:
mini-greenpocifrag.jpg

Now:
mini-greenpocifraggrowth.jpg

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7664315#post7664315 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigdaddyadam
I gotta get me one of THOSE!

I've got a PM into Roachbug, he hasn't answered in a couple of weeks. Hope he is OK. If he doesn't answer soon, you are next in line if you still want it.

Back