Free in Cypress Today only! Cured Live Rock, cleaning garage.

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
So I have 2 35 gallon cans that are 2/3rds each full with hand picked interesting rock I was going to use for my office tank that I have put on hold for the last year.(Over 100 LBS) The Rock was live, and has both power heads and heat running 24/7 on it, but I have not done a water change on it in 9 months. In fact I forgot in the back corner of my garage.

When I do set up the new tank I am going to find well established live rock from a system that is coming down.

This Rock is free today because I have to empty my garage because of a non reef related flood in the master bedroom and a Mitigation company. I am leaving out of town on business tomorrow for a week and this is on my to do list.

NOTE and some very good advice! If you ever have a toilet handle you have to jiggle to turn off fix it immediately! My son used a whole roll of Charmin(not exaggerating)and plugged the toilet with the handle i had been meaning to fix. This happened at around 4pm and was not found until 630pm when it was raining in the garage below, got solid wood floors throughout the Master and has turned my life upside down a bit.

I was very lucky because some water did leak down into my fish room and made it into my sump, glad to say that approximately 10 gallons of fresh water running down through Drywall has shown no ill effect on the 400, but I was worried for the first week.

Anyway free today and you can text me at seven1four 6seven3 7two77 if you would like the rock.

I am going to take it out of water and toss it in my backyard tonight if it is not picked up today.

Hope someone can use it!

I also realized all the Reef Related Raffle wins, and upgrades that has left tons of used equipment piling up in my life. I plan on having a Reef Central Liquidation sale when I get back after the 26th, I have a little bit of everything as I am pretty picky with the equipment I choose to use on my system.

I can text a few pictures for someone who wants the rock I promise you will not be disappointed! I am keeping the Brute cans so bring some buckets, I probably have a few i can donate!

What is it with boys and TP? Some days they will use a whole roll, other days they will drop a Duce, use no TP and just leave it there without flushing for my enjoyment. Who pooped without wiping!?!?! I yell. Last time they flushed a pencil which clogged the whole thing, wife dropped the tank cover into the tank cracking the tank. So I replace it with one of the 3” drain units that nothing can clog... except for a Wii remote, ask me how I know. I just want to know what is the chain of events that proceeds puting a Wii remote in the toilet. What is the thought prosess that concludes this is a good idea?!?!?!?

What is it with boys and TP? Some days they will use a whole roll, other days they will drop a Duce, use no TP and just leave it there without flushing for my enjoyment. Who pooped without wiping!?!?! I yell. Last time they flushed a pencil which clogged the whole thing, wife dropped the tank cover into the tank cracking the tank. So I replace it with one of the 3" drain units that nothing can clog... except for a Wii remote, ask me how I know. I just want to know what is the chain of events that proceeds puting a Wii remote in the toilet. What is the thought prosess that concludes this is a good idea?!?!?!?

That's easy. Think of all the crap you used to pull as a kid. Then factor in YouTube for boys now a days and there you have it. I remember all the dumb things my cousins and I did as kids and can't wait for my sons to pull the same stunts. Karma's a *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nice thing here in Los Angeles is that fireworks are illegal as my son can't have those Roman candle and bottle rocket firefights that I had in my old neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Live Rock is gone, and I forgot how nice and big some of the Pieces were! One of the bins had a bad heater and was more like a Jacuzzi:) My electric bill should go down a bit!

I have the Toto Toilets they show flushing a bucket of Golf Balls, My youngest son Ranger can Plug that easy, When he was a baby his nickname was Grenade, the kid can pull the pin!

I have the Toto Toilets they show flushing a bucket of Golf Balls, My youngest son Ranger can Plug that easy, When he was a baby his nickname was Grenade, the kid can pull the pin!
This is the one I got (I have 2, one down stairs and one in the kids bath and just a regular one master bath) and a Wii remote will clog it. It’s just the right size.

So here’s why I don’t play Wii anymore. After clearing that clog, I take a shower then come down to toss that remote but can’t find it. “Kids, where it the Wii remote I got out of the toilet?” Dumb and dumber: “ Uh, we are using it”. Which one is it? “Ug I Dunno” SMFH

Is the rock still available?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
If you need rock shoot me a text bud. I got a new phone and the backup did go as planned, lost most my contacts.

Live Rock is gone, and I forgot how nice and big some of the Pieces were! One of the bins had a bad heater and was more like a Jacuzzi:) My electric bill should go down a bit!

Thanks again for hooking it up Scott. Awesome reef karma to ya and that's an insane 400g you got going.

Back