free light fixture

fishy_mcfish

I have a 18 inch 36 watt pc fixture that i use to use over a 10 gallon. It needs a new bulb. If someone wants it they can have it for free or trade for some zoos palys or shrooms. Let me know

Sorry albert that was a double post not sure what happened there. Ill give you a call if im still going to riverside, thats kinda in the air now

i'l pay for shipping if you're willing to ship it, i'm setting up a new 10g and that fixture would be perfect. i live in west los angeles

Albert where is that fish store? Ill be off of 14th st and the 91. What are his hours? Let me know and we will figure something out. Besides i wouldnt mind checking out the store. It will just suck going when im broke...lol

Light is gone. It was nice meeting you albert. Thanks for the frags! Loved your tank, how many gallons is it? I hope to get something bigger someday. Take it easy and thanks again

No problem bro, THANK you for the light and coming down to bring it, the tank is 75g, I am sure you will upgrade soon, we all do

Back