Free PC Bulbs

forddna

Not likely to find a new home on here, but rather than dealing with shipping, I figured I'd list them to see if someone wanted to come pick them up.

They are both 6700k color temp - which is yellowish. One is 17.5" 36w and the other is 22" 55w. Both are linear pin configuration. Both were used for 6 months.

They came from AH Supply, if you want to look them up.

They aren't very expensive, and they were used for 6 months, so they are free.

Bring them to the meeting tomorrow.

Would 6700k work well for a fuge light?

I might just take them off your hands.

Actually, yes. 6700k is very good for plant growth, so I'd imagine it would be good for that.

I'm not sure if I'll be in town or not to go to the meeting.

No problem. I can also ask John to hold them for you at FAOIS. I may be going there tomorrow...again, depends on the situation with going out of town.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12925702#post12925702 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TTRex94
If schudini doesnt take them i will take the 55w. Just LMK.
thank you.

I don't need the 55w one. The shorter one should fit my fuge better anyway. :)

The shorter one will be available as soon as my replacement bulb gets here. Should be here tomorrow, but I don't think our podunk post office is open (the customer service part) on Saturdays.

Which Post Office? If it is the Wesley Chapel contract station then they should be open until 12 on Saturday.

Lee

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12925718#post12925718 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by forddna
No problem. I can also ask John to hold them for you at FAOIS. I may be going there tomorrow...again, depends on the situation with going out of town.

That would be great. I will probably be up there myself tomorrow.

Crystal Springs post office.

Billy, I'll PM you in the morning and let you know a time frame..I'm certain it won't be earlier than 11am, though. I'd say between 12 and 2.

Back