Free Pizza at MS for SLASH members

capncapo

Thursday, September 21 at 7:00.

Gary Rosenbaum, one of the owners of Marine Soulutions has invited the members of SLASH to Marine Solutions for free pizza.

There will be a special discount of 15% for our members on that night as well as a 10% across the board discount for purchases at any other time.

Gary has asked us to give him an update as to how many people will be attending so that he can order tha appropriate amount of pizza. If you plan on attending please post your intention to do so in this thread.

I am so there! It should be interesting to watch Nook eat free pizza. No holding back Dave. Should I bring some beers to wash it down with? There is the place a couple of doors down...

Howie

i will come!
but if it's papa johns i won't eat.

it makes me die.
go for dominoes' 5x5x5 deal!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8135761#post8135761 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dert42
i will come!
but if it's papa johns i won't eat.

it makes me die.
go for dominoes' 5x5x5 deal!

Are you joining that night ?!
Cause if not..... NO PIZZA FOR YOU !
Bring MJ, we have a dance routine planned.

I will be there and square.

Which ever one gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling.

But not the warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you go to sleep without brushing your teeth and your teeth get that velvet feeling, and then your AC kicks off at night and your room is 85F and your under covers to make it worse. Not like that.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8168350#post8168350 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Letmegrow

Bring MJ, we have a dance routine planned.

I will be there and square.

Ahh.. Poor letmegrow. Are you still upset that you left early and missed the old pro bust out with a few moves?! You split the scene like a mexican jumping bean. Off in a hurry I thought, now I see clearly that it was just cause your sooooooo square:D :lol:

I'll be working but thinking about be there.

Back