Free random frags, some with aiptasia

Jamie1210

I rescaped my tank, and realized that I have no room for all these extra corals. They're good for beginners. Some might need some extra TLC to get them to color back up. Some have aiptasia, some have some green hair algae on them. If interested, it's a mixed bag containing: acans (3 of them I think?) purple gorg, favia, big purple stylo. Please don't ask me to take pics since they are FREE. The only catch is that you must take all of them.

Located in Alhambra, 91803.

Thank you for all the corals Jamie! Our office tank appreciates your generosity. =)
YycwXG7.jpg

Jamie you are too nice. Thank you for also giving me some corals for free and telling me not to tell Toan (@s2k) or Jimbo (@RIP fish and corals since 1992) even though they were ahead of me in line for the free frags. I don't blame you for wanting your corals to live and not go to those two yahoos : P

You gave them to this guy? :wavehand:

LOL...I thought the place I went to pick up the corals looked familiar. I still have the chalices I got from you 3-4 years go. I just set up a 100g sps tank. When the tank is ready I'll hit you up for some sps in the future. :)

Back