FREE Reef Ready 110

Very cool to offer up a setup like this, I hope it the person getting it has a lot of success and enjoyment with the upgrade... I'm not surprised danW would do something like this... Great guy!

Thanks to everyone that took the time to PM me and share your stories. I really enjoyed reading them and it made the selection exceptionally difficult. I only wish that I had several systems to give away. After much thought I have decided to give the set-up to Roger30. Roger I hope you don't mind me sharing your PM but:

Thanks a lot for doing this! It is great to see that there are great people out there. Anyways, here is a little about myself. After serving 8 eights in the Marine Corp, I decided to go back to school and pursue a PHD in marine biology. I have kept freshwater planted tanks for many years but 9 months ago I started by first saltwater tank, a 30 gallon AIO. Now I see the problems of having a small tank and how limiting they are, not to mention how unstable they can be. Being able to upgrade to a bigger tank will not only allow me to keep my tank more stable but will also open the doors to different fish and corals. I plan to do a mix reef because I love the movement of the soft coral but love the challenge of SPS. Also my goal is to have large colonies which can be difficult in my 30 gallon. Transitioning from a small tank will be difficult but with the help of the forum and my good friend that has many years of experience with saltwater aquarium, I know I can make this tank a success and meet one of my life goals.

Thank you for hearing me out and hope to hear from you soon!

Roger: I guess you'll have to change your screen name to Roger110 now! Anyway please PM me to arrange a time for you to pick up the system.

Again thanks to all that sent PMs.

Thanks to everyone that took the time to PM me and share your stories. I really enjoyed reading them and it made the selection exceptionally difficult. I only wish that I had several systems to give away. After much thought I have decided to give the set-up to Roger30. Roger I hope you don't mind me sharing your PM but:

Thanks a lot for doing this! It is great to see that there are great people out there. Anyways, here is a little about myself. After serving 8 eights in the Marine Corp, I decided to go back to school and pursue a PHD in marine biology. I have kept freshwater planted tanks for many years but 9 months ago I started by first saltwater tank, a 30 gallon AIO. Now I see the problems of having a small tank and how limiting they are, not to mention how unstable they can be. Being able to upgrade to a bigger tank will not only allow me to keep my tank more stable but will also open the doors to different fish and corals. I plan to do a mix reef because I love the movement of the soft coral but love the challenge of SPS. Also my goal is to have large colonies which can be difficult in my 30 gallon. Transitioning from a small tank will be difficult but with the help of the forum and my good friend that has many years of experience with saltwater aquarium, I know I can make this tank a success and meet one of my life goals.

Thank you for hearing me out and hope to hear from you soon!

Roger: I guess you'll have to change your screen name to Roger110 now! Anyway please PM me to arrange a time for you to pick up the system.

Again thanks to all that sent PMs.

Good thread. Dan, all good karma to you. Roger, best of luck in your PhD program. It is very seldom that I get to read a good thread ... :)

So awesome of you thanks for sharing the story as well I think you really did choose wisely and to someone who genuinely seems to deserve it.

Not that others didn't ...

Nice to hear nice things like this with all the crud happening in the world and in our lives sometimes.

Roger... we have plenty of reefers here in the valley that can help you with your quest on keeping sps. I have some knowledge and can talk your ear off... ask alot of people on here haha

Back