Free Sand

ca1ore

Grizzled & Cynical
Significantly overestimated my sand requirements for the new tank, so I have a 5 gal bucket of the special sea floor sand available if anyone should want it. Am a bit off the beaten path, and though a CTARS member, my next meeting will be my first meeting, anyone who wants it can have it. Figure approx. 50 lbs.

captc07

Seriously Franky? The woman posts at 3am. I live with her and still don't know if she actually sleeps!

ca1ore

Grizzled & Cynical
Not coming to the next meeting, unfortunately. Will be in Denver. May actually be driving back down from Boston this Thursday, tho with PC now closed, not sure what would be a convenient meeting place.

sassAwrasse

Not coming to the next meeting, unfortunately. Will be in Denver. May actually be driving back down from Boston this Thursday, tho with PC now closed, not sure what would be a convenient meeting place.

Do you know around what time you'll be passing through Hartford? I could meet you depending on where and when..

ca1ore

Grizzled & Cynical
I take 84 to 91, so figure it would be in the 4:30 to 5 pm range. I will have the sand in a bucket already (no shortage of those lol), but if you guys are going to split the 'proceeds' then would need to bring one more container.

This is part of my 'pay to forward' for Mason so generously helping me this weekend, so no trade necessary, unless, Franky, you have any more frags of that superman monti :)? But absolutely not necessary and completely up to you.

ca1ore

Grizzled & Cynical
The other option, now I think of it, would be in the morning. I typically leave Stamford around 6:30 am which would put me around Hartford at 8 am or so.

frankyrivera

FUP&A Member
I might be able to meet say at 5ish in the pm if I knew what exit. Nicole I can scoop it up and we can still split it I don't need the whole thing plus mike might be working on getting me some too so I'm sure there will be plenty to go around lol

frankyrivera

FUP&A Member
I believe the airport rd exit is quick off quick on for u we can meet in the Burger King parking lot right off the exit lol

captc07

I believe the airport rd exit is quick off quick on for u we can meet in the Burger King parking lot right off the exit lol

Got to love the shady reefing exchanges that take place in random parking lots. Little bit of cash and plastic bags being exchanged...well in this case no cash and a bucket...lol

ca1ore

Grizzled & Cynical
Got to love the shady reefing exchanges that take place in random parking lots. Little bit of cash and plastic bags being exchanged...well in this case no cash and a bucket...lol

It is funny isn't it! What's the going rate for time in the slammer for a 50 pound bucket of a white sandy, powdery substance .... that sort of smells like fish?