Free SPS or Zoa Frag Pack at F.R.A.G

jadette

Because I want everyone to go to F.R.A.G, and I had so much fun last year playing games on this forum, I'm offering up the following SPS frag pack to the winner of a question to follow:

~1" of the following:
Cali Tort
Lime in the Sky
RR Turquoise Stag
Bennett Tort
Aussie Echinata

For the SPS noobs, you can substitute the pack for some colorful birdnests and digitatas.

For the SPS killers, I can also substitute for a pack of zoas:
Red Hornets
Purple Hornets
Blue Hornets
Vampire Paly
Rastas
(I have others, but let's just talk about it after you win)

Rules:
1) Must post your answer on this thread. PMs will be ignored and placed on my "you needlessly filled up my inbox and made me angry!" list.
2) Frags must be picked up at the MASVC F.R.A.G. swap. I don't care if you live 100 ft from me. You can pick up the frag at the SFVR booth which I encourage everyone to visit!
3) No begging for free frags if you don't win.
4) Don't offer up a response if you have no intention of going to the swap. Point of this thread is to promote the swap and encourage attendance!
5) Only 1 guess per person. If you guess multiple times, only your first response will be counted. Need at least 25 posts prior to guessing. Join date must be before Sept 2013.
6) I have the right to substitute the above corals at anytime. Just in case my tank crashes, or I find it impossible to get a decent frag out of something (especially with the zoas). I suck at fragging.
7) No haters. This is all in good fun. The last thing I want is a high maintenance winner making demands on something I'm handing out for free.
8) There may be multiple winners. If that's the case, I'll come up with something. Either split the pack, or I'll try to make enough for all. So feel free to guess at an answer even if someone already provided it.
9) Contest will close at November 10, 2013 12:00AM PST. I will not announce the winner before then.

So here's the question:

As of today, 10/22/2013, how many fish do I have in my 140 gallon tank?

Guess away!

Because I want everyone to go to F.R.A.G, and I had so much fun last year playing games on this forum, I'm offering up the following SPS frag pack to the winner of a question to follow:

~1" of the following:
Cali Tort
Lime in the Sky
RR Turquoise Stag
Bennett Tort
Aussie Echinata

For the SPS noobs, you can substitute the pack for some colorful birdnests and digitatas.

For the SPS killers, I can also substitute for a pack of zoas:
Red Hornets
Purple Hornets
Blue Hornets
Vampire Paly
Rastas
(I have others, but let's just talk about it after you win)

Rules:
1) Must post your answer on this thread. PMs will be ignored and placed on my "you needlessly filled up my inbox and made me angry!" list.
2) Frags must be picked up at the MASVC F.R.A.G. swap. I don't care if you live 100 ft from me. You can pick up the frag at the SFVR booth which I encourage everyone to visit!
3) No begging for free frags if you don't win.
4) Don't offer up a response if you have no intention of going to the swap. Point of this thread is to promote the swap and encourage attendance!
5) Only 1 guess per person. If you guess multiple times, only your first response will be counted. Need at least 25 posts prior to guessing. Join date must be before Sept 2013.
6) I have the right to substitute the above corals at anytime. Just in case my tank crashes, or I find it impossible to get a decent frag out of something (especially with the zoas). I suck at fragging.
7) No haters. This is all in good fun. The last thing I want is a high maintenance winner making demands on something I'm handing out for free.
8) There may be multiple winners. If that's the case, I'll come up with something. Either split the pack, or I'll try to make enough for all. So feel free to guess at an answer even if someone already provided it.
9) Contest will close at November 10, 2013 12:00AM PST. I will not announce the winner before then.

So here's the question:

As of today, 10/22/2013, how many fish do I have in my 140 gallon tank?

Guess away!

I know the answer ...
See you Saturday Bwahahahaha

I just read the rules again. I don't think I can wait until 11-10 to find out if I won.
Would love to see your tank in person sometime Shirley.
Do you still have some of the coral we traded?

I just read the rules again. I don't think I can wait until 11-10 to find out if I won.
Would love to see your tank in person sometime Shirley.
Do you still have some of the coral we traded?

I might end it earlier if the # of guesses start to drop off, but I'll give everyone a heads up if I do... But why so impatient? ;)

My house is currently going through some construction, but when that's done, your family is more than welcome to swing by!

I still have the zoas you gave me. All of them are exploding in my tank. I have well over 100 rastas now on a rock. I'm having problems with zoas taking over my tank though. I'm half tempted to throw the nicer zoas in a nano, and then get a zoa eating fish to take care of the thousands that have covered my live rock and are now encroaching on my sps.

Hope your tank is recovering nicely from the move?

Keep guessing everyone!

Back