100_3118.jpg
[/IMG]
100_3117.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3119.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3120.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey now I thought I would help the guy out and not have to worry about this guy and this guy and this guy so I just said I would take it all and do it all in one pickup! Remember I do have another tank I need to setup! oh wait I didn't tell most! I also have a 135 gallon in my basement! Thats next winters project :D Right after I get this 72 bowfront build done! :D I enjoy my hobby I'm not addicted!

Eric

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11611322#post11611322 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ebrabender
I enjoy my hobby I'm not addicted!

The Jimmy John's sub place by me has a sign up that says "There's a fine line between hobby and addiction." Maybe we could get shirts made.... ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11613059#post11613059 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MrSquid
The Jimmy John's sub place by me has a sign up that says "There's a fine line between hobby and addiction." Maybe we could get shirts made.... ;)
may be we should get shirts made for club members that say that? hows that for a idea. make a FVRC logo and stuff
any thoughts on that?

I was gonna apologize for inadvertantly hijacking this thread, but I guess since Eric snagged the goods, it doesn't really matter. ;)

Wow with all the interest here I may have to place everything up for sale :p Or just have a meeting and serve a big jimmy john sub! With Hot peppers of course :D :D

Its okay squid! takes all the attention away from me as being a hog as siropa says :p

Eric

Back