Free Wood and Reflectors!

azmorpheus

Everybody loves free stuff. I am cleaning out my old garage and I have some various wood scrapes from previous projects that need to go or there going to that big dump in the sky.
Stuff like 2'x2' 1/8" alder and oak paneling, 1" think alder scraps of various lengths and widths, plywood, drywall, acrylic (2 @ 8"x24"ish). Nothing is bigger than about 3'x2'. Its all or nothing. I'm in tempe by loop 101 and University. Post on here, dont PM me.

Last edited:
i would love to come and clean you out....how can i get ahold of you? would this wekkend be okay or does this need to be done today?

oh... ok well i get off work at 7pm... id love to come around 8ish if possible... 480-239-5669

thanks mitch

I'd like to get the reflectors, if possible.
I can swing by this afternoon, in a few hours.
Can you pm me the info?

Oh, okay. Well, if you pick up everything and don't want the reflectors, I could use them. Let me know.
Thanks,
Margie

The wood stuff is pretty much all or nothing, all the other stuff is separate. Today would be best and the sooner the better, its going to be first come first serve. You can call me on my cell at 623.203.7787 if your interested in anything.
Thanks

Hi Sean, can I have the acrylic, T5 reflectors and plywood? I will pick them up with the water drum.

Back