Free - Yellow belly hippo tang

drukkosz

Its time to find a bigger home for Roxane (wife name it). He is getting stressed in my old 125g.

I purchased him few years ago when he was 1in long. Eats everything and you can feed him from your hand. I am looking for somebody with 250 or larger system.
After my move last year I didnt have lots of time for the tank and he developed a some Hlle.

He is free, I am just looking to find him a better/bigger home, but if you feel generous bring me a frag :)

Pick up in Twinsburg, I am working from home this week so anytime is fine.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
I have a 265 if you dont find anyone to take him I would be more then happy to house Roxane :) I could come out today

Thank you Drukkosz! Cant wait to see the build progress!!! ill keep Roxane nice and safe he wasn't very happy after the drive but he should bounce back!

Thank you Drukkosz! Cant wait to see the build progress!!! ill keep Roxane nice and safe he wasn't very happy after the drive but he should bounce back!

Thank you for giving him a bigger home.I am sure he little stressed after the drive. Enjoy it :)

Thank you for giving him a bigger home.I am sure he little stressed after the drive. Enjoy it :)

Good news busted out the frozen food and Roxane was out and about living life eating as much as he possibly could! Thanks again if you ever need help with the move give me a shout!

Back