FREEEE..........Anyone want some Zenia

RRafael

Hi Joe,

Yes he opened up real nice and already starting to spread at the base. Thanks again.

How is the Athelia?

whiirly

Glad to hear that its going good for you

How is the Athelia?

HUGE it really fills in that corner nicely

yankeereefer

Rich - thanks again for the starters yesterday - It was nice to meet you - I'll email pix later on once they become established -

It's reefers like you that will keep the hobby growing!

Hopefully once my tank takes off, I'll be able to return the favor to another noob!

Ryan

gdavis17

fishfood23, where are you located? I am going to be in the NW Indiana area in a week. I would love some if you're close. Let me know. Thanks.

RRafael

yankeereefer - It was nice to meet you guys also and hope that stuff works out for you!!!!

gdavis - I am in North Aurora which is a few hours from Indiana, but you are welcome to come by.

RRafael

Ok I have one leater and a lot of Zenia left, if it does not go today then.....FLUSSSHHHHHH it will go :)

It's all free............

tkudlik

Wow, glad you had people to actually pick up the free Xenia! I put posts on sites for it for free, responses but no show ups! I ended up cutting all of my Xenia and throwing it in the _____ GARBAGE CAN! I didn't even have the decency of flushing it LOL, that crap stincks! Anywa, I now have a XENIA/WEEEEEEED CLEAR TANK/ Thank Gosh! Glad to hear you had some takers buddy. Good for you!

marilynrn711

Premium Member
Was that the xenia that I gave you and warned you about t taking over? LOL

I am still battling the stuff. It just keeps coming back!