Freshwater tanks?

dpstrand

Does anyone know of any good LFS around to buy a freshwater tank and stand that is reasonable quality and reasonably priced?

My son is hoping to get a good sized (60+ gal) freshwater tank with his birthday money (and a little help from dad).

He's been looking at the $350ish kits at petsmart and petco, but they don't look very good for the money, and so many of the bad reviews say they leaked. I'd love to get him some sort of all in one but they are just toooooo expensive.

I have nano ada plant aquarium. Set up month ago.. perfect for desk. (If your don is interested in nano..)

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

If you want something that won't leak maybe try going acrylic?
I got a 45 gallon that's great and you can find a variety of used acrylics on offerup or Facebook marketplace and than use a 20-30$ 3 step acrylic tank cleaner to make it look new!
Add a canister filter and boom and boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check with ck fish world in West Covina off azusa Ave. They are suppose to be one of the top fresh water stores in the area

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I have a 40g breeder (36x18x16, I believe) with a glass lid and metal stand from Petco.

It’s in really great shape and used for less then a year.

If he doesn’t mind used, I can sell it to you for cheap.

It is just sitting in my garage now.

I have a 40g breeder (36x18x16, I believe) with a glass lid and metal stand from Petco.

It's in really great shape and used for less then a year.

If he doesn't mind used, I can sell it to you for cheap.

It is just sitting in my garage now.

I think a 40 breeder would work. Sent you a PM.

Thanks everyone. If there are any other ideas or used tanks for sale I'm all ears!

Back