Frustrated Newbie :o(

CountryBob

Hello all. I joined CTARS last sunday and I have to say it was a great experience. I met great people and was invited over to a members house who took time to show me how to set up a protein skimmer and he even gave me a pump to get it going. As well as explained a few mods to get the most out of the skimmer. I am trying to PM someone however I cant pm him until i have 10 posts. I really don't have enough knowledge to make 10 post. but anyway, I would like to reach out to Bubba because I saw a post for a t5 light fixture that I thought would be a good fit for my 33 gallon long aquarium. If he see this hopefully he can pm me. If not I'm trying to find a 48 " t 5 light to get started with. If anyone has old one laying around I would like to buy one. Take care and have a great day. CountryBob.

BubbaBoBobBrain

I sent you a pm with my cell phone number. I still have the light and can give you a few different color bulbs so you can play with the color to see what your like.

erika crawford

Keep replying to this.post to.get to 10....lol...that's.what I.did...:)...I think any reply counts.as.a.post.....I think...lol...I'm.a.newbie.too.......:)

sail33

asking questions count as posts. When you quote another post, it does not count.

Surely you have questions... Start a new thread with your question in the appropriate section.

Zalman

Welcome to the club. Western Mass is right in my backyard, if you ever need any help don't hesitate to ask.

charleneatkins

I have a bunch of t5's given from Reefer that about 11 months old. They are great to check out coloring schemes. Passing them along at N/C.

CountryBob

Its a good day I drove out to see Bubba and he hooked me up with a t5 fixture and I had the opportunity to pick his brain a little :eek:) He has a beautifull tank. Thanks Bubba.

T5PO

Thanx for stopping by anything else I can help you out with let me know including spare equipment laying around looking for a New Tank