FS 10 Bartletts anthias $200

bullitr

broke but happy
All are healthy and eating pellets
On separate qt tank I need them gone ASAP
Selling it below wholesale

Ask the other people on the other forum how healthy this bartletts are.

I am not selling it one or two but willing to split them on group of 5.

5 anthias sold to my friend Jeff
Only 5 left

I can sell a small flame wrasse too
To make the drive worth it.

5 bartletts and flame wrasse for 160

beautiful fish! I can't wait to see pictures of your display tank up and running you had a beautiful setup last time.

Since no one pick them up today I will just copper qt them in the sump of my qt tank.

Thanks

FS 10 Bartletts anthias $200

O man i would pick them up. If only you were local.

Max I feel like I am local ... Even though I never been there maybe next month.
Lou ( loup) , Bryan ( fishnerd) and John ( fish guy) are a good friends they usually come down

Last edited:
i can take all 5, but i can't make it out for another 2 weeks(Nov 9th and on is ok)! lol, heading out of country tomorrow. if you can hold it, let me know and i can send payment first.

i have few people that wants them but no one have pick the remaining 5 up yet, i need to lower my QT bioload asap!!!! hopefully tomorrow my friend will. Can you pick it up tomorrow,if my friend can't? please let me know.
I might be selling more fish from QT large powder blue, clown tang, mustard tang because i had an ammonia spikes :(

i have few people that wants them but no one have pick the remaining 5 up yet, i need to lower my QT bioload asap!!!! hopefully tomorrow my friend will. Can you pick it up tomorrow,if my friend can't? please let me know.
I might be selling more fish from QT large powder blue, clown tang, mustard tang because i had an ammonia spikes :(

the earliest i could make it is maybe the weekend... i could pick up more fish too :D

just the fish mention above, I dont have a lot of fish anymore
I thought I was done with QT ( I GOT MOST OF THE FISH THAT I WANT just 12 LARGE FISH AND 30 ANTHIAS )but the ick happen even on hyposalinity :( It take a lot of my time collecting and conditioning this fish but I will end selling most of it since I cant have 6 tanks of QT in the house. I even broke down my cube to relieve some of the work but it doesn't.

Back