FS: 100 gal & 46 gal bowfront and much more.

subijitsu

Its a sad day but I have to sell the tank after only 8 months. :( I dont have the time to upkeep (as you can tell by my nice algae patch) or get it where I want it so I want everything to go to good homes where it will get the care it deserves. I'm also tired of hearing the girlfriends constant complaining about it. :rolleyes:

What I got:

- Fishies They need to go before the 46 gal and everything else thats in there because they live there now. I have a pair of tank bred Percula clowns. Beautiful fish with great personalities. I can feed them by hand and they are really a couple of sweethearts. $20 for the pair to a good home. I'll even throw in a pair of snails and a handfull of hermits. :)
Also have a yellow watchman goby. Also has a great personality and is very industrious fish. $10 to a good home. He has a emerald crab friend that goes with him if we can catch him.

- 35 lbs liverock Most of it is Walt smith figi liverock. Some of it is from O st aquarium some from yourreef. The walt smith stuff has some awesome tube worms coming out of it. They are really neat, feather duster like. They are multiplying too. The same rock has a small featherduster growing on it too. $75 for all.

- 46 gal glass bow front w/ Hamilton halide Bought the tank less than 3 months ago. Tank has 2 custom made mounts for the light which act as supports to eliminate the center support which usually blocks the halide in the middle. Is is excellent shape. Light is 250w halide with 95w vho acintic and it works great but it needs a new halide bulb. The acintic bulbs are fine. I would like to sell these as a set. Has about 3 inches of live sand in there. Also comes with thermometer, magfloat, cheapo test kit, cheapo alk test kit, Salifert Calicium test kit, and a grab bag of misc stuff (salinity tester, small powerhead, scraper, small air pump, 2 light timers & powerstrip, heater, chemicals kalkwasser, tech 1, calcium, buffer, carbon, salt and more.) . Tank with stand and light and stuff sacarifice at $600.

- CPR backpak 2 skimmer with preskimmer and airstone mod. I have done the air pump mod that pumps air into the chamber to provide better skimming. Skims great on the 46 gal. The air pump I have with it is an Elite 800 pump with Lees wood airstones. $100

- Eheim Aquaball 2210 powerhead/filter I just bought this pump. It is in great shape and is freakin awesome. I love this powerhead a lot but no need to keep it. $30

- 100 gallon glass tank with wood stand. Comes with 4 x 65w pc lighting, sealife systems wet/dry that I used as a sump w/light, and Rio 2400 return pump. Tank has small scratches on back and some minor scratches on front but no biggie. $300 obo

- Coralife super skimmer 125. The valve was broken when it was shipped to me. I put a pvc valve in it which I like better than the cheapo valve that was in there. I never got a chance to use it but I tested it out and it works fine. $100 obo

- Mag 12 pump. Has new impeller since it arrived with a broken one when it was shipped to me. I have brand new hose that splits into two return outlets that is perfect for the 100 gal sump return. $80

Please PM me if you want to see any of the stuff as I would be happy to show it to ya. I will post pics of the tanks shortly. If I forgot anything I will add it. I dont want to ship, well, thats why I put it up here so Sac area only.

Thanks for looking! :)

Because you just came here and joined RC to sell something. And using our club board to do it. You didnt even introduce yourself. It would NOT be a major issue (BUT is with RC though and it's moderators!) if you were the only person to do it. But this is a club board NOT CRAIGSLIST.
Ya, as a club some of our members including myself sell stuff time to time. But if anyone and everyone just came here to sell there stuff(and have been lately), this doesnt become a board for a club and its members, it becomes an incensitive classified add, basically.

-Justin

46galnu3.jpg

46 gal bowfront. Sorry for the crappy pic but my camera is on the blink and I had to use my phone but you get the jist of it. If anyone that is interested wants to come look at it they are welcome.

tankunfilledta9.jpg

100 gal.

I'm sorry but I didnt just join here to sell stuff. I have been here since I have had a saltwater tank. I didnt join till a couple months after because there is so much to read. The reason I dont post much is because there is so much to learn by reading here than by posting. Most of my questions are covered by reading other peoples threads. I learn way more by listening rather than talking.

I thought since this is the Sac area part of the forum I could give some of the local people first crack at the stuff and to give my fish and stuff a good home. Also since I am new it may make people feel better to see the stuff in person before they buy rather than me ship it to them. Its not like I am a vendor or something.

If it is a big problem with you report it to a mod and have them delete or lock the thread. :rolleyes:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7925944#post7925944 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Justin74
Because you just came here and joined RC to sell something. And using our club board to do it. You didnt even introduce yourself. It would NOT be a major issue (BUT is with RC though and it's moderators!) if you were the only person to do it. But this is a club board NOT CRAIGSLIST.
Ya, as a club some of our members including myself sell stuff time to time. But if anyone and everyone just came here to sell there stuff(and have been lately), this doesnt become a board for a club and its members, it becomes an incensitive classified add, basically.

-Justin

That's the thing, it isnt the Sac area of the thread. It's a MARS club forum. We have members extended all over california, not just where the club's meetings are based.

Big deal to me?No, but getting there:rolleyes:Especially when you tempt me ;) Shutting down this post would only serve as instant gratification. Im now looking into finding positive ways just to control it.
Like I said your not the only one, as soon as I posted here not but one minute passed before I found another FS thread with a guy who only has 1 post, hmmm go figure.:rolleyes: Believe it or not I do have better things to do than go around reporting threads like these :/ At the very least I made my point here with you, hopefully you will respect that as trust me, it's a collective feeling among quite a few of us.

-Justin

Maybe the MARS members should get a password enabled forum where only the select few can post.

I think its kind of funny how so many complain about FS threads when they aren't in the market for the items listed, but if its a rare sps then its a different story as they are then first in line... :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to cause trouble, JMO

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7927973#post7927973 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shilo_1
Maybe the MARS members should get a password enabled forum where only the select few can post.
Had the same idea in the other thread..... You know what they say "Great minds think alike"
:)

Fish and crabs and snails are sold to jlfnjlf (john). Very nice guy and I'm sure he will give them a good home. *snif, snif* :)

Excellent equipment still available...

Thanks a ton Barrett, and good luck with selling off your equipment.

John

Back