FS - 100G Cadlight Artesian setup.

kichimark

Μολὼν λαβ
Hi everyone. Been a while since I have been in here but with my masters program and my family I am going to take a break from the hobby till I get some time to enjoy it once again. I am going to sell my setup and the plan is to sell it as a complete package that is perfect for the beginner which includes:

1. 100G Artesian Tank including cadlight 3 chambered sump. 47.5" x 23.5" x 20". Includes the return pump it came with. Can't remember the name.
2. Black Stand
3. ATI Sunpower 6 bulb 54watt light. Bulbs are approaching 3 months old. Hanging kit not included.
4. Arctica 1/3 HP chiller (it is a beast....way overkill for the tank but it does a nice job).
5. Skimz Octa SC165i Internal Protein Skimmer (does an excellent job).
6. Turbelle Nanostream 6045 powerhead
7. Turbelle Nanostream 6055 Controllable powerhead
8. BRS GFO and carbon reactor with pump
9. Around 130 lbs of live rock ranging from shelf to old school tonga branch.
10. Around 40 lbs of black live sand.
11. Various corals. Most of the stuff you see in the pic have been sold and the anemones are in a cousins tank waiting for me to return haha. The large soft corals and gorgonians are included. Maybe a couple zoas here and there that I was not able to get off the rock as well.
12. 1 Yellow tang, 1 blue tang, two Picasso clowns, 1 sixline wrasse, 1 flame hawkfish, 1 arabian dottyback.
13. I believe around 3 regular bubble tip anemones. Nothing special.
14. Various other supplies such as plugs, around 4 10G blue jugs to mix water or move stuff around, jeager heater, some dosing supplies, etc.

Price is 1400.00 and located in Arleta off the 5 freeway in the San Fernando Valley.

Only 4 bulbs on at the time of picture.

Sorry guys I was really busy the past couple of days with some family issues. I will reply to those who messaged right now.

Sounds good:) I'm still interested in the clowns if you decide to part out thx

You got it. Those clowns are very special to me honestly. Bought them years ago and they were my late mothers favorite. Raised a few clutches from those picassos as well.

Hope you've resolved your family issues! Highly interested in the set up, if you can get back to me whenever you're available, that'll be great. I PM'd you my number. Sorry for the rush, but I'm debating between this tank and one other and the other party would like an answer soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump. Buyer backed out of the tank. Updating the price to 1000 since I sold the chiller separately.

Final price drop....700 for everything (tank, light, stand, sump, pumps, rocks, sand, powerheads and other supplies). Screaming deal. Buyer has to pick up in Arleta.

Sorry guys the clowns are gone along with the chiller. Everything else is still available and a RO/DI unit is available with the system as well. Just needs new media and it is a 5 Stage 75GPD Plus RO/DI System. Still 700 for everything.

Back