FS- 120 Gallon 2'x'2'x4' Lemar, Stand & Canopy

Morgman

Just trying to clear up some space. This tank is a Lee Mar probably about ten years old. In pretty good conditions considering the age. Very little scratches, black silicone and diamond edges. Overflow with 2 holes, one drain and one return. Has holes for in-back for inline loop. The two bulkheads at the bottom back wall are the intakes for the inline and the top is the return.

$400

120 gallon tank, stand and canopy. Also included a home made acrylic sump and manufactured acrylic sump from another tank. If you want the (2)175 watt halide setup that is yours too.

PM or send emails via RC's link.

thanks,

Morgan

120a.jpg

120b.jpg

120c.jpg

120d.jpg

great deal is right. plus you can get some anemone fish while you are there, or actually come back later after the tank has been running a while.

Holy smoke. That's a great deal. I spend 4 times that much on pretty much the exact same tank and stand just 2 months ago. Dang, I missed out.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15380926#post15380926 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tylert
does it come with that pump? do you still have it?

Yes the tank & stand is still available. The eheim pump is shot on this tank. Does the pump work sure. Is the pump in good shape? No.

Tank is sold and pending delivery. Thanks guys for showing all of the interest. I never knew how hard it would be trying to get rid of this tank. I guess there are to many For Sale Posts these days.

Reefski thanks for sharing. Your clowns look amazing in the anemone.

--Morgan

Back