FS 120G Tank, Plumbing, Stand, 40b sump and more

yman32

Hey gang, so I am finally moving back to NYC and I have either transported or gave my livestock to a close friend for safe keeping and eventual transport. But...

As for the tank and equipment:

I'm selling my 120g (4'x2'x2') standard well-made tank with no noticeable scratches when wet.

The tank has two well-made overflows with Durso-type silencers overflows----very quiet!

The sump is a glass 40g breeder with plenty of room for frag growout, return pump area and a nice size footprint skimmer area. The only thing that must be replaced with the system is one of the bulkheads----although I would replace both after years of use....better safe then sorry plus they inexpensive and easy to replace when dry.

Now as for the move----I live in a condo but my unit is close to the loading dock---this will definitely require a truck and 4 strong people and a dolly to move----so get your friends together for this.

Price: I can do the tank, plumbing, stand and 40g sump for 300. I will also include: A pH probe, two 120w chinese non-dimmable leds with the handmade hanging pendants as seen in the pics. And a NAC7 Skimmer and an Eheim return pump (1262, I believe)

here are pictures of the tank during its prime---hope it will shine like this again!

Yup, I have the loading dock from 1-4 on Tuesday. I will do the whole setup.....all above for $180!!! A 120g setup!

Back