FS: 125 gallon aquarium (reef ready)

stixx

Hi all - I am selling my 125 gallon glass aquarium if anyone is interested. $75 and its yours.

I believe it is an "All-Glass"

How's this not sold already ??? For $75 this should be gone within 2 minutes. Someone get it so I don't have to compete with it when my 180 goes FS, because it's going to be alot higher than that. :lol:

It's all yours Jon. It is indeed a standard 6'. I simply want it out of my garage. I'll PM you for a pickup date. I still need to do some clean up on it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15544676#post15544676 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
yea ill take it for that price i cant say no
Hi Jon - apparently you are not accepting PM's so let me know when you can pick up the aquarium. Sunday would be best, unless you dont mind cleaning it; then you can pick it up anytime :)

What's the condition of the tank? Is it heavily scratched? Painted on one side? If you got a pic, that always helps.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15551150#post15551150 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ragby
What's the condition of the tank? Is it heavily scratched? Painted on one side? If you got a pic, that always helps.
I will post some pics once I clean it out

Since Jon seems to have changed his mind, Ill send out some PM's to gauge interest in the order I received the applicable response - thx!

Jon is probably interested but he got the boot so he cannot respond....

I love all the people asking all the questions and for pictures... It's a 125RR for $75, who cares if it has a few scratches or a painted back... :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15556395#post15556395 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by badazztealcobra

I love all the people asking all the questions and for pictures... It's a 125RR for $75, who cares if it has a few scratches or a painted back... :lol:

Umm, that would be me.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15556395#post15556395 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by badazztealcobra
Jon is probably interested but he got the boot so he cannot respond....

Exactly what I was thinking :) However, I am happy to post some pics. I just need to get home (been traveling) to get it done.

Heres some pics. I am not seeing any bad scratches on the glass, but you ar more than welcome to come check it out. Also, the back glass is "blacked out" with film not painted.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Back