FS 180 RR tank

boydx6

Premium Member
Ok, I have decided to downsize if someone is willing to buy my tank. What I have is the display tank (180 RR very few minor scratches on one end from tunze magnet), overbuilt stand frame 72x36x46 (no bending over to look into this tank, cabinet skin not included, 180 gal sump (with baffles for skimmer/filter sock section, fuge and sand 24x24 and return section) sump stand which allows you to do fast large volume water changes easily (45 by turning 2 ball valves) ATO tank, dart return pump, 2- 65 gal water barrels. DIY OM-like 6-way with return plumbing (built by Chris). Manifold to feed chiller, reactors and whatever else you might need. All plumbing will be included. I can help load but have no way to deliver so don't ask. There are plenty of Reefers around with trucks and trailers.

AquaMedic 1/3 hp chiller, calcium reactor, fish (7 Yellow Tangs, 1 Purple Tang and 1 Naso Tang) and some live rock (100 lbs or so, I am keeping a few select pieces) can be negotiated with sale. This is almost a complete setup Great for an upgrade. Send pm to arrange a time to come by and look. I will not consider parting unless I get no acceptable offers. I am in no hurry to get rid of this.
All this for the bargain price of 1200.00, or best acceptable offer.

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

plumbing003.jpg

plumbing005.jpg

WoW what a great price... This is an amazing setup

I bet there are tons of people wishing they had an extra 1200 right about now... lol

Thanks Ian. Oh, since the electric company has raised rates 25%, you should have some extra cash laying around for this amazing setup. lol

It is amazing that the Public Service Commission has agreed to funnel all of that money to me... I never thought they would go for it...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15456283#post15456283 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chris22582
Ive seen this set up and this is a steel. Wish I had the money and space.
Me too! Sweet setup!

If our AC unit hadn't just died , I would snap this up in a heartbeat. I love the granite ledge and tall stand.

He was the brains of the stand and plumbing! You would be extremely happy with the results of whatever he did!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15474024#post15474024 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by boydx6
He was the brains of the stand and plumbing! You would be extremely happy with the results of whatever he did!

That's certainly a plus, good deal! :thumbsup:

Back