FS: 180g reef tank plus all equipment

Kenfuzed

Starting this new thread since the other one became confusing for some with the combined livestock.

Dropping the price to $2000 for the tank and all the equipment. Sold separately it will be 3200+ but I've been trying to avoid the typical parade of lookers and tire kickers, so I'd rather see it all go in one shot.

Priority to the first person (or group) who wants to take it all. If no taker then here is the breakdown by item. Do not call dibs, too many people do that then flake out. The list below is what I will sell each item (firm) IF there are no takers for the whole setup. Sorry if the above sounds harsh but after 20+ years in the hobby and my cross-country move looming I just don't have time to mess around.
  • 180 gallon glass tank, eurobraced with low iron face. The tank is drilled for a silent fail-proof overflow (3 holes in bottom of overflow), and also drilled for a closed loop on the back with 4 holes, 2 intake 2 output w/bulkheads. holes can be plugged if not running a CL. - $550
  • 100 gallon acrylic sump/refugium, DIY compartments for fuge and skimmer - 45 (sumps goes last since it is built into the wall stand).
  • LED driven algae scrubber - 100
  • Large ATB skimmer with upgraded DC controllable pump - RESERVED unless sold with entire setup
  • Glass frag tank with bottom drain stand-pipe. - 50
  • Dart pump for CL, includes new larger impeller and seal kit (not yet installed) - 125
  • 2x 60" LED tube/strips, 1 12k and 1 Actinic - 40 each or 75/pair
  • 2x 18" LED tube/strips, 16k, - 25 each
  • 2x Kessil A360W Tuna Blue LED lights - 125 ea
  • APEX controller w/ 3x EnergyBar8 outlets (24 outlets), recently replaced controller unit. - 400 w/VDM, 350 w/o
  • APEX VDM and various probes - 65
  • Genesis Storm water top-off controller - 125
  • Genesis Renew auto water change system - 225
  • ATI Sunpower 24x4 T5 fixture (for frag tank) RESERVED unless sold with entire setup
  • Kalk reactor - 50
  • Aquamax Media filter - 40
  • Laguna Maxflo 2400 return pump - 100
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6105 pumps - 125 each
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6205 pumps - 175
  • 3 Drews Dosing Pumps - 30 each
  • Bucket and box of salt - TBD (or free to largest purchaser)
  • Heaters - 10 ea
  • Misc Brute drums, plumbing, various pumps and other misc parts. - price TBD or will go with the tank.

Over 7k invested, so my years of investment (or money pit) is your gain! Buyer must pickup in Glendora and bring helpers to lift the tank. Nothing will be shipped. I need to get this moved out quickly.

Bonus for anyone who wants to come get the whole thing - there are currently all the fish I listed before still in there. Take the tank and I'll throw in all the fish for free!

Large Naso
Purple Tang
Mated pair of False Percula Clowns (been spawning for years)
Large Pajama Cardinal
Unknown striped bottlenose fish
Large green serpent starfish
Large orange serpent starfish

Anyone still interested in just the fish please check out my other thread. I don't want to take this thread off into the wrong direction. Whether it be a buyer, drop them off at a LFS for consignment, or the local sushi restaurant, I have to get these fish out of here! :eek2:

How old is the tank? Dims,

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

7 years old and has been in this one location as an in-wall reef tank the whole time, so hasn't been moved all over the place.
Standard dimensions, 72x24x24 all glass (no external bracing) and eurobraced glass on top.

Here is a picture when I brought it home:
tank180.jpg

And another during installation:
in-wall.jpg

Dims of the frag tank?

24x18x13. Several have expressed interest but not taking any "dibs". Once I call it quits on trying to find a single buyer for the whole system I'll let everyone know of a single day to come get everything. Stay tuned :thumbsup:

Another server outage... :facepalm:
ok let's try this again.

It's looking like a buyer of Everything is just not in the cards so I'll be parting out. The pickup date will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday during the day depending on my schedule so only a mid-week daytime pickup will be available.

New list:

• 180 gallon glass tank, eurobraced with low iron face. The tank is drilled for a silent fail-proof overflow (3 holes in bottom of overflow), and also drilled for a closed loop on the back with 4 holes, 2 intake 2 output w/bulkheads. holes can be plugged if not running a CL. Reduced $495. Will throw in the Dart pump for the CL which has the industrial ball valves (2"inlet 1-1/2" outlet) -
  • 100 gallon acrylic sump/refugium, DIY compartments for fuge and skimmer - 45 (sumps goes last since it is built into the wall stand).
  • LED driven algae scrubber - 100
  • Large ATB skimmer with upgraded DC controllable pump - SOLD
  • Glass frag tank with bottom drain stand-pipe. - Pending 50
  • Dart pump for CL, includes new larger impeller and seal kit (not yet installed) - Reduced 100 or goes with tank.
  • 2x 60" LED tube/strips, 1 12k and 1 Actinic - 40 each or 75/pair
  • 2x 18" LED tube/strips, 16k, - 25 each
  • 2x Kessil A360W Tuna Blue LED lights - Pending to Marine134 125 ea
  • APEX controller w/ 3x EnergyBar8 outlets (24 outlets), recently replaced controller unit. - 400 w/VDM, 350 w/o
  • APEX VDM and various probes - 65
  • Genesis Storm water top-off controller - Pending 125
  • Genesis Renew auto water change system - Pending 225
  • ATI Sunpower 24x4 T5 fixture (for frag tank) SOLD
  • Kalk reactor - Reduced 40
  • Aquamax Media filter - 40
  • Laguna Maxflo 2400 return pump - Reduced 90
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6105 pumps - 125 each
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6205 pumps - Reduced 160
  • 3 Drews Dosing Pumps - Reduced 25 each
  • Heaters - 10 ea
  • Misc Brute drums, plumbing, various pumps and other misc parts. - price TBD or will go with the tank.

Just to reiterate, my time and availability is limited to just a couple days and during the daytime hours. If that changes I will post an update. Please know that calling dibs will not hold anything. Unless I have cash in hand its first come first serve.

I wasn't planning on shipping but if that works on items that can fit in a normal priority box the buyer will need to pay for shipping and handling plus my Paypal fees/taxes. Yes taxes unfortunately. My Paypal is a business account so there is no "gifting" payments or avoiding California sales tax with them.

Last edited:
Back