FS: 187 Gallon Leemar Set-up "Piece Out"

gofor100

Hey Guys,

Many of you probably saw that I tried to sell this as a package (more for simplifying things), but it seems there is more interest in the individual parts.

All equipment listed below is in good shape and was in use (or replaced) for about 2 years. Also, I'm open to giving discounts if multiple items are purchased. And finally, all prices are OBO.

Custom Tank:
> Dimensions: 60"L X 30"W X 24"T
> Manufacturer: Leemar
> Material: 3-sided Starfire glass/black background
> Other Notes: this tank is in great shape; only used for approximately 2-2 1/2 years and no noticeable scratches.

Custom Stand:
> Dimensions: 61"L X 31"W X 36"T; built specifically for tank described
> Material: Steel powdercoated black with stained walnut wood panel attached via pre-drilled stainless steel screws
> Other Notes: Access is available from all sides (the doors are attached via magnets and can be completely removed for easy access or ventilation)

Canopy:
> Dimensions: Custom build to fit the tank described; has a beam over the center where a number of different lighting options can be attached or hung from
> Material: Aluminum powdercoated black with matching stained walnut wood panel
> Other Notes: Access is available from all sides (the doors are attached via magnets and can be completely removed for easy access or ventilation)

Tank/Stand/Canopy Price: $1,500

Custom Sump: $200
> Custom made Advanced Acrylics Sump (43"L X 24"W X 18"T)
> Other Notes: the details of this are in my build thread (posted below), but this is a great sump with four zones: Zone 1: Feed from DT/Zone 2: Equipment such as Skimmer/Zone 3: Bio-filtration (I placed some LR in here)/Zone 4: Return pumps

Custom Top-Off Reservoir: $150
> Custom made Advanced Acrylics Top-Off Reservoir (25 gallons) in Black Acrylic
> Dimensions: 10"L X 24"W X 24"T

Other Equipment:
> Neptune Systems AquaController Apex w/pH probe and temp probe (along with the energy bar 8 Expansion Unit) NEVER TAKEN OUT OF BOX: $400
> LiterMeter III dosing system (with extra dosing pump): $200
> 2 X Ecotech MP40Wes: $150 each
> 2 X Tunze6085: $50 each
> 3X250W LumenMax Elite DE MH (comes with the Lumatek Ballasts for each light): $100 each (or can give better deal if all three are purchased)
> 1XSunlight Supply 48-inch (4X54W) Tek Light- used to supplement MH lights and for dawn/dusk effects: $150
> Marco Rocks (approximately 160lbs worth with large show pieces): $200
> JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/4HP: $125
> 2 X Titanium Heaters: $10 each
> 2 X BRS Media Reactors (used for Carbon and GFO)- Deluxe size: $40 each
> AquaMaxx XL BioPellet Reactor: $50
> Eheim Compact+ 5000 return pumps (I have a couple of these): $80 each
> 60 Gallon Drilled Tank with stand: used this as my QT. Stand needs a little TLC, but it works. $50
> Aquamaxx Cone Skimmer (rated for up to 250 gallons I think): I'm going to have to double-check the model and I'll update the thread accordingly if anyone is interested

Best to PM or text me @ 949-326-3813 if interested.

Here's my build thread for the pics/details: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2086440

***UPDATE TO ITEMS AVAILABLE*** All FCFS... would prefer not to hold.

Custom Tank:
> Other Notes: this tank is in great shape; only used for approximately 2-2 1/2 years and no noticeable scratches.

Custom Stand:
> Material: Steel powdercoated black with stained walnut wood panel attached via pre-drilled stainless steel screws

Canopy:
> Dimensions: Custom build to fit the tank described; has a beam over the center where a number of different lighting options can be attached or hung from

Tank/Stand/Canopy Price: $1,500

> Other Notes: the details of this are in my build thread (posted below), but this is a great sump with four zones: Zone 1: Feed from DT/Zone 2: Equipment such as Skimmer/Zone 3: Bio-filtration (I placed some LR in here)/Zone 4: Return pumps

Custom Top-Off Reservoir: SOLD
> Custom made Advanced Acrylics Top-Off Reservoir (25 gallons) in Black Acrylic
> Dimensions: 10"L X 24"W X 24"T

Other Equipment:
> Neptune Systems AquaController Apex w/pH probe and temp probe (along with the energy bar 8 Expansion Unit) NEVER TAKEN OUT OF BOX: $400
> LiterMeter III dosing system (with extra dosing pump): $200
> 2 X Ecotech MP40Wes: $150 each
> 4X250W LumenMax Elite DE MH (comes with the Lumatek Ballasts for each light): $100 each (or can give better deal if all are purchased)
> 1XSunlight Supply 48-inch (4X54W) Tek Light- used to supplement MH lights and for dawn/dusk effects: $150
> Marco Rocks (approximately 160lbs worth with large show pieces): SOLD
> JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/4HP: SOLD
> Eheim Compact+ 5000 return pumps (I have a couple of these): SOLD
> 60 Gallon Drilled Tank with stand: used this as my QT. Stand needs a little TLC, but it works. $50
> Aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 Skimmer (rated for up to 270-450 gallons): was only in use for less than 1 year. $275

Saw the tank in person, in perfect condition and awesome size. You did such a great job in stand and canopy.
I wish I could pull the trigger.

Someone gonna win big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the tank in person, in perfect condition and awesome size. You did such a great job in stand and canopy.
I wish I could pull the trigger.

Someone gonna win big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Bummed it's not the right time/situation for you, but it was nice meeting you. Hope to see your tank in person some day.

PRICE UPDATES... remember everything is OBO

Custom Tank:

Custom Stand:

Canopy:

Tank/Stand/Canopy Price: $1,400

***Will do Tank/Stand/Canopy AND Sump for $1,500

Other Equipment:
> Neptune Systems AquaController Apex w/pH probe and temp probe (along with the energy bar 8 Expansion Unit) NEVER TAKEN OUT OF BOX: $380
> LiterMeter III dosing system (with extra dosing pump): $150
> 2 X Ecotech MP40Wes: $200 for BOTH
> 4X250W LumenMax Elite DE MH Reflectors (comes with the Lumatek Ballasts for each light): $75 each, or $200 for all 4
> 60 Gallon Drilled Tank with stand: used this as my QT. Stand needs a little TLC, but it works. FREE
> Aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 Skimmer (rated for up to 270-450 gallons): was only in use for less than 1 year. $250

Please PM or text...

Thanks,

Chad

PRICE/ITEM UPDATES... a few things sold over the weekend. Remember everything is OBO

Custom Tank:

Custom Stand:

Canopy:

Tank/Stand/Canopy Price: $1,400

***Will do Tank/Stand/Canopy AND Sump for $1,500

Other Equipment:
> LiterMeter III dosing system (with extra dosing pump): $100
> 2 X Tunze6085: $50 for BOTH
> 4X250W LumenMax Elite DE MH Reflectors (comes with the Lumatek Ballasts for each light): $50 each, or $150 for all 4
> 60 Gallon Drilled Tank with stand: used this as my QT. Stand needs a little TLC, but it works. FREE
> Aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 Skimmer (rated for up to 270-450 gallons): was only in use for less than 1 year. $250

Please PM or text... 949-326-3813

Thanks,

Chad

Back