FS 20 gal ADA setup CHEAP

hersheyb

Hi guys,

As some of you guys might know, I setup a new office tank, so now i'm getting rid of my old tank.

$200 obo for everything mentioned!!!!

Super established, had it for 2 years. Lots of critters and live stuff in the tank. Super healthy, no pest. It's a super low maintenance setup. 5 gal water change 1x a month.

I will include a tunze skimmer in the sale I stopped using a skimmer in this setup about a year ago, didn't find the need to have it on, bio filtration in the setup was more than enough.

Setup will not come with lights.. that's all you'll need to get this setup running.

Will include

ADA 20 gal tank drilled with glass-holes.com overflow kit. (minor scratches not noticeble when filled)
Ikea stand (hinges have some rust but still in great working condition)
10 Gal DIY sump that fits perfectly under the stand
Tunze Skimmer
Eheim jager heater
Eheim Return pump (can't remember 1260 or 1262)
Super establish (15-20LBS) LR and Black LS (15LBS)
DIY screen top
LED flood light that grows chaeto like crazy!

Live stock will include
random zoas/shrooms (nothing crazy, this was a low maintenance office tank)
Xenia, lots of xenia
Halimeda algae

(CLOWNS and RBTA will not be included in the sale, those will go to the new tank)

Tank is located in my office, you will need to bring buckets to load everything up and it will need to be done, prior to 10am or after 530pm during weekdays or on sunday. LOCATED IN EL Monte 91733.

9eeb0ba756eed1d83c0ec2bd382c6be3.jpg
71159c7a3dd3686f7b0910601fc58ecd.jpg
d0281dfdd36771dd39f7f483c6cf5d59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good meeting you and thanks for the great deal on the corals. That tank is a great deal for whoever gets it.

Back