FS:20 gallon tank and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelfish boy

I have a couple things for sale. Would like to sell as a set first

20 gallon tall, dimensions are 24 inches long, 12 inches thick, and 16.5 inches tall, the back is painted blue but it looks very good less than 2 weeks old.

Aqueon hang on back power filter rated for 30 gallons

T5 high output fixture with 2 day old 50/50 65 watt bulb

1200 gallon per hour power head / return pump

150 watt heater

Hang on back protein skimmer from the creators of instant ocean, don't know the rating but does good on this tank.

Would like to sell as a pack first looking for $250 obo

Attachments

• hhhh.jpg
    hhhh.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • download (19).jpg
    download (19).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • download (20).jpg
    download (20).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • download (21).jpg
    download (21).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • download (22).jpg
    download (22).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
Just to give you an example.... I only paid $75 for my used 50 gallon and stand and another $60 for hob filter and heaters

Sent from my corner of the galaxy SIII with tapatalk2.

I just paid $150 for a 40 breeder in EXCELLENT condition, drilled with a Glass Holes overflow, with a very nice stand, a huge sump & skimmer.

My guess you haven't covered money in math yet... ?

lolololol and the word minimum hasn't been covered yet either as in a Chrysurus Angelfish should be in a minimum of a 220gal setup not to mention the Emperor Angelfish that is already stuffed in that pico also.......

lolololol and the word minimum hasn't been covered yet either as in a Chrysurus Angelfish should be in a minimum of a 220gal setup not to mention the Emperor Angelfish that is already stuffed in that pico also.......

When did I mention anything about my chrysaurs angelfish in this thread? I thought I was trying to sell something, not be insulted on how I keep fish. My fish are doing fine and not fighting each other at all. The chrysaurs angel and all my other angelfish are doing great! I bet when you were 12 you coludent get a tank this nice much less afford it. I have put hard work into my tank to get it the way it is today. By the way, last time I checked a 125 gallon tank is not "pico". And different websites have different minimum tank sizes for fish so once I found them all I averaged them and it came up to 115 gallons.

websites have different minimum tank sizes for fish so once I found them all I averaged them and it came up to 115 gallons.

you should stop while your ahead JR the sh.. is getting deep lolol...... ladybug was correct you just confirmed it they haven't taught math yet in your school or the teachers should be ashamed of themselves .......to have an average number of 115 gal that means you need numbers below 115 gal along with numbers above 115 gal and since we know the top minimum number of gal is 220 gal and you are saying 115 gal is the average well then that means the bottom number would need to be um....a dead fish..........so tell us Einstein just what crazy website out there tells you to keep a chrysurus angelfish in a DT less than 115 gal ........is that how you size shoes too just average it lol we can chalk this one up with the wall of bulkheads in HD lol

.....and buy the way JR affording your pico wouldn't have even been an issue lolololol but just so you know I think the Dollar store sells a version of it on the isle with the chips lol.....when I was 12 I was helping my parents out with my younger siblings and wasn't consumed about jeopardizing their assets for my own self absorbed spoiled agendas .........

Ok where to start, oh yea, your crazy for fish and not in the good way. In the creepy way. All you talk about is fish, fish, fish, and where I come from that's called having no life. Lets face it, your getting chewed up by a 7th grader at 1:00 at night! That has no life written all over it. I have fish in my tank worth more than your weight in gold, and trust me that's a lot. I make more money on shoes than you do at what ever fast food restruant you work at. At least I am not a 50 year old man saying lolololo after every sentence. And by the way..... I am a strait A student in all my subjects. It's pretty sad if the only thing you could say about me is something false. Now go cry in your bathroom when your nitrates aren't in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back