Parting out tank setup in San Francisco, lost of misc equipment

vapormd

Premium Member
Hey everyone, I'm exiting the hobby and looking for a new owner for my setup.
Located in San Francisco, PM me for more info.

Tank is ~200 gallon eurobraced acrylic with external overflow, dimensions 66 x 30 x 25.5 Acrylic is 1" thick, black back and bottom panels. Tank is in good condition with no scratches, although the viewing panels are a bit hazed and could use a good buffing.
Stand is custom built and has leveling feet
Sump is custom built 52 x 24.5 x 16 eurobraced acrylic with adjustable baffle to raise/lower the water level
Reeflo Snapper return pump and current plumbing setup as pictured included
$500 (price drop) for the above, you'll need about 3-4 guys to move, plus a truck

At least 200-250 pounds of Fiji live rock, $200 (price drop) or best offer. I've included a picture of some of the live rock being setup in the display after a previous tank move to give you an idea of the type and size of pieces. Outside of bristle worms and some cyano, the rock is disease and pest free!

150 gallon rubbermaid stock tank, $100

I also have misc equipment (Apex EL with multiple EB8's, Tunze Osmolator, Tunze stream, Tunze wavebox, Vertex alpha kone skimmer, metal halide with mag ballasts, Hanna phosphate meter) that I'd like to give the buyer of tank setup first dibs at before parting things out.

Live Rock.jpg

Tank Front.jpgTank Sump.jpgTank Back.jpgSump New.jpgRubbermaid.jpg

Last edited:
Tank is still available, but I would like to find a buyer for the live rock so I can at least finish cleaning out the system. Some more pics of the live rock below. First two pics are current, last pic is a pic that I dug up of some of the rock laid out when I first got it, again to give an idea of the shapes. Asking $200 for ~ 200+ pounds, or best offer.

IMG_6531.jpgIMG_6532.jpgIMG_3239.jpg

Everyone

Updating the thread as I'd like to start parting out my old equipment. Pics of some of the equipment below, and I'm happy to send more pics on request for the other items. Please respond via PM. All items are located in San Francisco, but I'm not opposed to shipping at buyer's expense as long as it's something that I can find a box for.

Feel free to make me an offer, especially if you're interested in multiple items, as I'd love to consolidate things if possible

$100150 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank
$100Aquacontroller III with DC4 and DC8 power strips, temp and pH probes are used
$100 eachTunze Comline DOC 9004 HOB skimmers with magnetic mounts (quantity: 2)
$40Tunze 6100 powerhead
$40Tunze Wavebox with magnetic mounting brackets
$20 each40 pound bag of Caribsea Reeflor aragonite reef sand (2 bags, new)
$20 eachmultiple 150, 200, 300 watt Ebo-Jager heaters
$20Icecap 660 VHO ballast

P1060740.jpg
P1060728.jpgIMG_6573.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6541.jpg
    IMG_6541.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6539.jpg
    IMG_6539.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: