FS: 210 Gallon Part Out

bigzman

Since no takers on full setup I have decided to part out system. Display tank most be sold to part the rest out. I have requested that older thread be closed as its long. I will post updated pictures when I get home.

210gallon All Glass Aquarium Cherry Modern Series Stand and Canopy: Asking $700 (OBO)

JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller DBE-200 1/4HP (Comes with a MAG5): Asking $300 (OBO)

3 Evergrow D120 (2013 mfg date) with custom layout. Have spreadsheet of layout and
plenty of spare LEDs for the one that buys takes all 3: Asking $220 for all 3 (80 per unit).

40Lx20Wx17H Acrylic custom sump: $200 (OBO)
Mag 9: $60
Mag 12: $80

I have a few other items Jebao RW-15, Doser, 160 pounds of tonga rock might keep and acid wash. 200 pounds of sand.

Also selling marineland 56 gallon (Not drilled) column tank and stand /w glass top: $50
Was my discus planted tank which is going to 120 gallon. Tanks needs cleaning and is ready for pick up.

Thanks,
Z

I posted in the other thread asking about the fish.
I might also he interested in the rw15
What would you he asking for them?

The below are pending pick up.

Rw
Tank
Canopy
Stand

Still available
Chiller with mag 5
D120
Sump
56 gallon with stand

Pictures:

I just cleaned 56 gallon.

Last edited:
Sorry thought I replied. Only fish for sale is emperor and yellow tang.

Rw are called for pending pick up.

Z. I will take the yellow tang if still available.
Problem is that I am in the keys for the weekend.
Earliest pick up is monday. Please let me know if this
works for you.
Best regards
Darsh.

Reefer Roman I will take pics tomorrow. Darsh no worries there is time as I will be darning DT Wednesday afternoon.

Emp is cool. Does not nip at sps our zoas. As you can see I still have zoas in there and on sps. Just not sure how he will get along with a regal angel which is one I really want.

Stpauli914,

Sending you pm again with info.

Back