FS: 210 Gallon setup - Complete only

Bleska

PLEASE: Do not contact me if you want only certain items, I am really looking to sell it complete. As of now NO EXCEPTIONS !! No low ballers, I am not desperate to sell this. Thanks

Two small kids, business and reef don't match .......... have no time for this anymore - plus, thinking about moving...

210 Gallon saltwater reef complete system is for sale. Everything you need is included, I mean everything. Food, additives, extras, hoses, you name it. Whole setup is 4 years old.

Custom cabinet and conopy ( black color) 80"long x 88" tall x 29" deep . Total of 9 custom doors
Glass tank 210 gal with side overflows I believe Marineland ?? 72" x 24"deep x 29" high
3x 400 W adjustable Coralvue ballasts Metal Halide Lights, Lumenarc 19" reflectors (square) plus night blue LED lighting and fans
Acrylic sump 50" x 17" x 13" with refugium and fluorescent light
Extrernal return pump Reeflo Dart (2 years old)
UV filtr 40 Watts Ultraviolet
Skimmer (filter) Reef Octopus 250 Pro with Italian pump
GFO reactor Two Liitle Fishes
ATO automatic top off controller with pump
Calcium reactor KORALLIN 1502 (includes Eheim pump and ph probe)with custom build CO2 controller and gages and 20 pound co2 tank
Neptune controller APEX with 16 outlets, ph probe, temp probe, internet connection. You can easily control everything on your phone or any computer.....
3 x Vortech MP40w pumps that move water inside of the show tank - they wirelessly communicate,they can create waves etc.
Delta Star 1/3hp inline water chiller
RO/DI Filtration system Kent Marine Hi-S Maxima 4 stage plus extra filters

PLUS ......... extra bulbs,test kits, additives, medicine, pumps, tools, frags, buckets full of salt and more - Lots more

Inside of the tank:
500 to 600 pounds of live rock
roughly 200 pounds of Caribian live sand

Lots of live corals as:
Green birdsnest, orange digita, hyacint birdsnest, tri-color acros, stylophora, morning star monty, blueberry monty,
meteor shower red and yellow kind, orange montypora, encrusting acros, lots of zoas, polyps, green candy, favia, mashrooms, ricordias,
Green Acro, Green Slimer, green montypora, miliepora and more

Fish:
Blue Hypo tang
Chevron Tang
Powder Brown tang
Yellow tang
Cardinals 3x
Green chromis 4x
Green Mandarin
Possibly Six line wrasse and Yellow Watchmen ( didn't see them for a while)

Bunch of crabs, snails, shrimps, pods, star fish, mangrove tree, all kinds of stuff

Everything is in working and excellent condition, new bulbs, new probes and more.

I can't mention how much money I spent into this hobby because of my wife...... but it was A LOT. You guys know it well, I am sure.....

ASKING $ 8,000 FOR EVERYTHING, MOVING IT IS NOT AN ISSUE, WE'LL DO IT SOMEHOW..... reply to the post or call John 630-968-3768

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

Current photo - full of green algea
IMG_0320.jpg

Last edited:
When you decide that complete setups are hard to sell PM me ill buy alot of it from you, Needing things for my 180 tank setup.
Thanks and hope it sells complete for you!

Not many people are on here that don't already have a tank, and the people who are don't have cash laying around to spend on a complete 210 gallon setup. (They already spend every bit they can on their current setups.)

And moving it is an issue.

Yes, I understand. I know how I started, when I was finally done with equipment did't have any money left for fish and corals !!!!

I need this thing to get started................ LIVE ROCK and CORALS first

Roughly 500 pounds of rock with lots of green algea on top pieces and lots of corals.Rock is mostly FIJI, does it sell for $2 a pound ?? Lots of muschrooms, polyps, zoas and SPS are attached to rocks, current pictures coming up

Stylophora, hyacind birdsnest both are over 10" $80 each
Sunset montypora huge (12x12) $80
IMG_0339.jpg

Brown polyps - whole colony $60, orange monty $20 huge monster
IMG_0342.jpg

Green monty $30
IMG_0341.jpg

Red Acans (15 small heads) $45 , some yellow polyp "meteor shower" monty ?? $30
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg423/Bleska/IMG_0337.jpg

each mushroom $4 , big each ricordias $5

Zoas $2 a head ???

Green candy $3 a head (30 heads)

Mangrove tree 1x $10

Favia 5"x3" on the rock $30

Have some pieces left of Green Slimer $5 2" frag

Only frog spawn is my friend's - NOT for sale

Last edited:
missed possibly several Acros, don't remember names.....

Fish are for sale after rock is gone ( impossible to catch)

I'm down the street, I would be interested in stopping for some coral. I'm available any day, anytime. PM me and let me know what works for you.

most of ricordias, acros are gone. Still lots of stuff available. Hyacynd birdsnests, stylophora, montys,polyps, red acan, meteor shower.

LIVE ROCK more than 400 pounds. $2 a pound !!!! And 200 pounds of sand....

Ok, latinreefer get mandarin if he gets it.....

So far, 300 pounds of rock is gone, many corals are still left (birdsnest, acans, candy cane, stylophora, montys...and more

Back