FS - 225 Tank Breakdown, ATB Large Skimmer, Apex, 1/3HP Chiller, Tunze, etc.

vamaro

I need to take a break from the hobby and will be selling my equipment. I will be adding additional pics and listing more items over the next few days. Tank is still running but I am starting to take it down this weekend.

225 Gallon Peninsula Tank 72L x 30W X 24H - $360 Tank has typical scratches, nothing major that cannot be buffed out. Includes the bulkheads and flow nozzles for the return. Tank still has water in it if you want to see it wet. Tank Pic was taken today.

Sump 48L x 20W x 16H - $275 Cutout for sock, center chamber area is big enough for a large skimmer. Also has a 5 gallon water reservoir built in for auto top off. The pic shown is when the sump was new. I will get an updated pic after I empty the tank.

Chiller - JBJ 1/3 HP Chiller. $400 I live by the beach so this chiller has not seen much use. Use a few weeks a year at best and kept indoors in my kitchen. Wife is ready to see it go :)

ATB Large Skimmer - $875 This skimmer is a beast.

Reactors - I have 2 large reactors $55 each and a small reactor for $45

APEX Controller with 8 plug Energy Bar, Temp Probe and ORP Probe - $325 This entire unit including the energy bar was mounted on my wall outside of the tank. No corrosion which is common when mounting under the tank.

Avast Mutiny Ozone Reactor - $175 This is a must have if want to get the most out of our ozone set-up. Very well made.

72 Current USA T5 light with hanging kit $100 - Fixture is in good shape but bulbs will need to be replaced if you have a reef. Ability to use up to 12 bulbs.

Tunze WaveMaker 6215 - $200

Tunze 6105 - $150

5 Gallon Jugs - $5 each. I have 10 available.

Free Healthy FoxFace Rabbit - His tail is a little nipped from a trigger but he's a nice fish.

This is a pic of the sump when it was new. I will get an updated pic once I get the tank broken down.

Pic of the Light Fixture

Large Reactor

Free Fox Face

More pics coming shortly.

Last edited:
Avast Mutiny II Ozone Reactor (Medium Size). This is a great reactor designed for up to a 400 gallon tank.

Last edited:
Updated List - these items are still available.

225 Gallon Peninsula Tank 72L x 30W X 24H - $350 Tank has typical scratches, nothing major that cannot be buffed out. Includes the bulkheads and flow nozzles for the return. All plumbing under the tank as well. Tank still has water in it if you want to see it wet. Tank Pic was taken today.

Sump 48L x 20W x 16H - $275 Cutout for sock, center chamber area is big enough for a large skimmer. Also has a 5 gallon water reservoir built in for auto top off. The pic shown is when the sump was new. I will get an updated pic after I empty the tank.

Chiller - JBJ 1/3 HP Chiller. $400 I live by the beach so this chiller has not seen much use. Use a few weeks a year at best and kept indoors in my kitchen. Wife is ready to see it go PENDING

ATB Large Skimmer - $875 This skimmer is a beast.

72 Current USA T5 light with hanging kit $100 - Fixture is in good shape but bulbs will need to be replaced if you have a reef. Ability to use up to 12 bulbs.

Tunze WaveMaker 6215 - $200

Tunze 6105 - $125 NOTE: this is the older style 6105. The newer model has a wider stream and its quiet when used for making waves. The pump works perfectly as it should but wanted to note that this model doesn't have the wider flow opening.

5 Gallon Jugs - $5 each. I have 10 available.

Marco Rock $1.00 per pound.

Updated List: These items are still available.

225 Gallon Peninsula Tank 72L x 30W X 24H - $275 Tank has typical scratches, nothing major that cannot be buffed out. Includes the bulkheads and flow nozzles for the return. All plumbing under the tank as well. Tank still has water in it if you want to see it wet. Tank Pic was taken today.

ATB Large Skimmer - $870 This skimmer is a beast.

Tunze Wavebox 6215 - $190

Tunze 6105 - $125 NOTE: this is the older style 6105. The newer model has a wider stream and its quiet when used for making waves. The pump works perfectly as it should but wanted to note that this model doesn't have the wider flow opening and it will be louder than the new model if used to make waves with the apex.

Marco Rock $1.00 per pound.

Dry Rock - All sizes

Back