FS: 24g aquapod w/viper MH

chimmike

oxygen abuser
24g aquapod. Will come with 20 lbs. black hawaiian livesand (which probably has some nassarius in it). Viper 70w mh has 1 month old 14k bulb. Also comes with stock hood w/bulbs (bulbs are about 1.5-2mths old)

Also comes with K-nano and MJ900 pump.

$235.

Also have some LR with red cyano (I'll try to get that removed by then, cure in a bucket

$2.50/lb. Probably 20lbs worth.

not gonna part just yet. Prefer to sell it as a whole. It's a good deal considering I paid $150 for the viper just over a month ago.

whta happened to the clowns in there? if you want to trade my 56 for it i will take it.

Still got the clowns, gonna hang onto 'em. Trying to pick up a new cellphone and I'm just trying to consolidate slowly to the frag tank to plan out for the replacement to the 65g.

don't have pics yet. It's full and I gotta clean it, but there are no scratches. Comes with a k-nano that is maybe a month old, same for the MJ900 pump. The hawaiian black sand is pretty neat, IMO.

I'm not gonna break it down until someone tells me they want it, as I've got 2 baby clownfish in it that just rock socks :)

well, it's no different than any other aquapod. There are plenty of people on the forum that can vouch for me :)

shoot, I still have the original box for this thing.

does not come with stand. The viper light is maybe 1' higher than the tank itself. The light has 3 adjustable points on it, so it can be positioned higher or lower in locations above the tank.

I'll measure when I get off work.

Back