FS: 24g aquapod

scram2

In Memoriam
im selling my 24g aquapod due to upgrade:) i have a ture percula in there selling it for what i paid 30$ i have LR about 20 pounds i would guess selling for 2$ a pound, LS about 25 pounds all for5$, and a few corals left on some rock. selling aquapod for 100$ if you want the clown and everything ill sell it for 170$ thanks:)

Last edited:
forgot to add the tank is stock..... its about 7 months old lights are about 6 months old because i bought different lights. The tank is in good condition.

im hoping to sell the clown first but if not i can do something with him/her the clown is only 1" long so if anyones interested send me a pm thanks.

Let me know, I'm interested in the tank only. If you find a buyer for the entire system, I would stand down but would like to know by the weekend.

if anyone wants to upgrade the bulbs or the fans for that 24g Aquapod, let me know

40w Powercompact Bulbs - both actinic and daylight
(stock is 32w, stock ballast will handle these 40w bulbs)
sunpaq2.jpg

Vantec fans w/thermal sensor - adjusts speed to temp
(replaces loud stock fans for these super quite adjustable ones)
11-999-615-03.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12887935#post12887935 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scram2
because i bought different lights.

did not see that earlier. so i guess if anyone needs fans.

sorry mr timluu i didnt see that your lights were 40w i think mine probably are the 32w....Dan i think i have someone who wants everything else so the tank is yours:) ill let you know when its avalible.

Cool, let me know. Are you going to the "Coral Fiesta" frag swap? It would be great if we could make the exchange then, otherwise let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

i have a few pictures of what the tank looked like when i had my corals and everything in ill post what it used to look like, then ill post what it looks like after i moved everything out.

here is a picture of what my tank looked like when i had everything in it.... it doesn't show what the outside looks like so ill take another picture tonight thanks:)
-sam
dumbasspicture.jpg

TTT.... i have about 20 or so pounds of LR for sale, a true percula clown, LS and there is a green yuma and a mushroom on two of the rocks. everything for $70.....trying to get everthing out so i can sell the tank to a buyer thanks:)

Back