FS: 250w Metal Halides -- $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvu

Hi guys. I've got three 250w Coralife 24 Inch Aqualight Pro for $100 each. All additional info on the unit can be found here: http://www.truvuaquariums.com/coaqpromeha1.html
It comes with hanging brackets also. Feel to text for faster response or just PM me.
IMG_1617_zps873a119c.jpg

IMG_1614_zpsbcbc5b8a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one! but my wedding this coming saturday has me absolutely broke! do the supplemental lights work? and any chance you'd hang onto one for a while? I've been craving a new light setup for some time now and just can't afford the switch to LED's. I know my 150w metal halide setup is sub par for my tank right now. Been thinking of a 250w and just haven't been able to get it done. But now that the wedding business is almost over, I see a "light" at the end of the tunnel (PUN INTENDED! HAHAHA)

LMK
James

I want one! but my wedding this coming saturday has me absolutely broke! do the supplemental lights work? and any chance you'd hang onto one for a while? I've been craving a new light setup for some time now and just can't afford the switch to LED's. I know my 150w metal halide setup is sub par for my tank right now. Been thinking of a 250w and just haven't been able to get it done. But now that the wedding business is almost over, I see a "light" at the end of the tunnel (PUN INTENDED! HAHAHA)

LMK
James

Hi James. I've recently switched all my lights to LED :bounce3: . Everything works fine. Just need to replace old bulbs. Also I'm pretty sure it will still be available this weekend. Feel free to text or PM me on when you want to pick them up.

thanks
Duke

Hey there, this is the guy who has been texting you about the lights! I had another question in case you check this post again today, do you have a set of hanging kits for each light or just one hanging kit in total? Also, do you forsee any problems with hanging these up side-by-side over a 6 foot tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back