FS: 4 Koralia 4's and Wavemaker Deluxe

customdusty

Up for sale is a 3 month old set up 4 controllable Koralia 4's and the 4 way deluxe Wavemaker with LCD screen. Everything has been lightly used and is like new condition.

I'm currently using all 4 in a 90 gallon which is plenty of flow, however I am moving to a rimless set-up soon and don't want any cords hanging over the side (going with 2 MP40 Vortechs).

Paid over $700.... will sell the set for $550. Would rather not part out separately as the pumps do not work without the wavemaker at all.

My Vortechs will arrive mid-next week and I'll give the Koralias a quick vinegar bath and toothbrush to get them looking nice and part with them then.

If you have questions about how the system works I'll be happy to answer them, or you can come check it out for yourself. I'm giving the locals first dibs before I post on the drygoods forum in a couple days.

Thanks!

Not that I know of but he was looking for me to order him a couple of K4s with my group order but I can't get larger dry goods in with the overnight free shipping.

The controllable Koralias have a special end on the cord that only plugs into the wavemakers - they can't be plugged into a wall outlet.

Thank you very much Jeni :)
This K4 is different. I read about this. It have different end. 12v K4

Will also accept trades for: geo kalk reactor, 25" t5 fixture, 1400-1800 gph submersible return pump, aquamedic dual or triple doser, high end skimmer - I'd like an swc cone

I'm flexible, so ill consider offers and trades

Here are some pictures

000_0021.jpg

000_0018.jpg

000_0019.jpg

Here is a pic of the cord end for the pumps
000_0027.jpg

Back