FS: 44 Gallon Custom Size Glass Tank

Gooli

I had ordered a 32" x 20" x 16" glass tank to be used as a sump in my 180G. Turns out i mis-measured the openings in the stand. It was a sepcial order, brand new, never seen water. The glass is 3/8" thick and the silicone job is very clean.

It could be a great sump to accomodate a large skimmer (20" front to back) or refuge. Could be used as propagation tank as well - ony 16" deep.

I have no use for it now. Asking $90. ( i paid $120)

62010IMG_4811-med.jpg

And here I was hoping you would have a new sump for the nice tank of yours.
I hope you order the right-size again right???
To wide???

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9280806#post9280806 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gooliver
actually..the width is not the problem...its the length and height.

Getting 1 out of 3 isn't bad :lol:

Re: FS: 44 Gallon Custom Size Glass Tank

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9276241#post9276241 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gooliver
I had ordered a 32" x 20" x 16" glass tank to be used as a sump in my 180G. Turns out i mis-measured the openings in the stand. It was a sepcial order, brand new, never seen water. The glass is 3/8" thick and the silicone job is very clean.

It could be a great sump to accomodate a large skimmer (20" front to back) or refuge. Could be used as propagation tank as well - ony 16" deep.

I have no use for it now. Asking $90. ( i paid $120)

Actually, I could have used it if was 16x20..20 deep...sorry!

Hey G-man I was actually thinking about setting up an experimental tank. And I think your tank has the dimensions I need. I was going to try to talk to you about it today but I had a service to do. Anyway, get back to me when you can because I would like your opinion on the tank. Thanks.

Back